"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:52:47 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [Video] Special encounter walkthrough  (Read 2039 times)

[Video] Special encounter walkthrough
« on: July 03, 2010, 03:49:25 pm »

Here its a video i recorded the first time i found a special encounter.I think it shows everything a player needs to do when he finds a special encounter.If not i will explain it.

CLICK ME

What to do when you find a special encounter?!? ???

Well it depends what type of special encounter.You can also find a car but they usually are owned by a player so you either get the key from him when he returns or have a high lockpick skill.But im not here to talk about that kind of encounter im here to talk about the encounter you just saw in the video above.If you happen to find such encounters in your travells dont ignore it or run away.The first step to when you encounter such things like that hole in the ground well that my friends is the so called Special Encounter so when you find go ahead and enter it nobody will shoot you.There you will find a small bunker or a mini Vault like i call them because they look that way.In there you will usually find supplies like Radaway,RadX,Stimpaks etc.But thats not all this mini Vaults contain Armors and weapons to like Gauss Pistol or Gatling Lasers but sometimes you can find them both at the same time.But to get those items you need to open a locked door.The key is usually is found on a dead corpse take it and open the door where all the good stuff it is  ;D.After that you may want to make a few picz to show your friends how great you are so yo can make them kill you faster after that but this is just and idea.After leaving the mini Vault it is adivised you call for a friend using the radio or making a distress signal(check wiki for that)but if you dont have any friends you can always take them yourself to your tent but there is a probability you find other players that might kill you and lose your new toyz.If you are not an Energy guy is suggest you sell the stuff because it will be useless.But dont go screaming in NCR "I want to sell Gatling Lazor for 28k" no my friend that will attract the PK's attention(and mine) and they might follow you and kill you in the first encounter(like i do) but if you got Charisma 1 you shouldnt worry about that because you can take them nowere with that small Charisma.So i suggest you post here on the forums in the Trade section and go meet your buyer in protected towns like Vault City NCR or The Hub.So this concludes my better explained version.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 04:11:02 pm by raynor009 »
Re: [Video] Special encounter walkthrough
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 04:00:19 pm »

There is a missing part about making a new thread in "Trade" subforum "WTS GAUSS PISTOL AND GATLING LASER"  :P

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 04:21:07 pm »

MOAR SPOILER!!!

+1 to Kilgore ;D
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 05:33:27 pm »

Err is something wrong?
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 05:59:13 pm »

epic video, very nice. we missed like 10 + gauss pistols
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 06:13:16 pm »

Haha, you missed ammo in second room to your left ;D
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 07:15:52 pm »

Actually i spent an hour there after i recorded looking for secret doors
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 22 queries.