"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:52:48 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: How can I keep more followers at my tent?  (Read 4076 times)

How can I keep more followers at my tent?
« on: June 29, 2010, 02:22:49 pm »

I have 3 charism, I capture one slave and tell him to wait at camp, and whenver I try to get a 2nd one it will not let me.

I know you can keep more followers at camp as guards and so. How can I do this please?

gordulan

• General Animosity
Re: How can I keep more followers at my tent?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 02:24:28 pm »

get the magnetic personality perk, that way you can have 1 more follower, or mak a 9 charisma character and then take magnetic personality, lets you have 5 followers, note, the followers count as being followers even if they just stand and guard.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 02:27:57 pm »

I have 3 charism, I capture one slave and tell him to wait at camp, and whenver I try to get a 2nd one it will not let me.

I know you can keep more followers at camp as guards and so. How can I do this please?

Take Magnetic Personality perk to take one more slave.
Tried Mentats to raise charisma up to 8?
Invite people you can trust, to your tent and tell them to bring more slaves.
Make a new build with 8-10 CH. I mean, slaver with 3CH?
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 03:03:15 pm »

Thanks for replies. I'm quite a bit noob of myself, I thought you could keep followers at camp no matter your charism/MPers.

Starting a new char soudns fun, specially if slave trader. Will take a while decide its stats tho.

Cheers

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 03:06:37 pm »

here's a good build,

Merc Leader - Use the power of his men, usually mercs leader is also a slaver and have hight outdorsman.
-Simple orders: "seek and destroy".

ST 5
PE 6
EN 6
CH 9
IN 6
AG 2
LK 6

Traits:
Good Natured
Fast Metabolism
Perks:
Toughness
Magnetic Personality/Toughbess
Toughness/Magnetic Personality
2xlifegiver
More Criticals[or something else]
Living Anatomy
Tag:
Combat skill [190]
First Aid [160]
Outdorsman [120]
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 03:09:23 pm by gordulan »

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 03:20:24 pm »

I disagree with that build as i had one similar to that but i lost track of the times i got murdered for only having 6 EN, 10 EN is so much more fun and you have a high chance of NOT being murdered in a random encounter and losing your mercs/slaves.

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 03:30:57 pm »

I disagree with that build

+1

(just check outdoor...., and not talking about the rest)
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 03:57:21 pm »

Can I use 5 slaves if I get 9 Charism and Magnetic personality?

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2010, 04:01:50 pm »

Yes.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2010, 08:52:41 pm »

As a fully experience slaver/merc leader and Mercenary pvper heres the build for a real killer/leader build.

Str 4
PE 7
End 6
CH 9
INT 6
AGI 7
Lck (Put leftover points here) [or if you want make your LCK 1 and put them all in Endurance] You'll more than likely come out with 1 LCK
Tag: Smallguns, First Aid, and Outdoorsman.

Traits: Fast Shot, Good Natured.
Perks:
Awareness
Educated
Magnetic personality
LifeGiver
+1 Luck
Living Anatomy
BRoF

Ownage.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 09:11:58 pm by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Nexxos

• o_O
  • O_o
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2010, 09:08:46 pm »

As a fully experience slaver/merc leader and Mercenary pvper heres the build for a real killer/leader build.

Str 4
PE 7
End 6
CH 9
INT 6
AGI 6
Lck (Put leftover points here) [or if you want make your LCK 1 and put them all in Endurance]

Tag: Smallguns, First Aid, and Outdoorsman.

Traits: Fast Shot, Good Natured.
Perks:
Awareness
Educated
Magnetic personality
Living Anatomy
2x LifeGiver
BRoF

Ownage.

AG6 = No Bonus Rate of Fire :)
“And we passed through the cavern of rats.

And we passed through the path of streaming flamethrowers.

And we passed through the faction of the blind.

And we passed through the slough of swarm.

And we passed through the vale of tears.

And we came, finally, to the ice caverns.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2010, 09:10:41 pm »

AG6 = No Bonus Rate of Fire :)
My bad I forgot I put 7 on that build and decided to get addicted to nuka cola....

*Fixes*
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2010, 10:03:47 pm »

I also have very good experiences with a charisma build who can also shoots things down. :) I take smallguns, the fast shot trait (as I wont have enough points to invest into SG I dont use aimed shots) and take some pistol. Also go for as much AP as possible. You then have a decent fighter and also your little army of slaves/mercs etc. :) Of course its not "pro" but as said I had good experiences with it.
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2010, 05:43:25 am »

Im having some problems making my charisma build work, ive propably lost like 120k or more during past few days and im out of funds to recover.
Basically even with 5 mercs that mostly have plasma rifles and sniper rifles i still had trouble (well more like seemed impossible) farming stuff that same lvl lonely powerbuild tank can solo.

BoS patrols and Remnants for example, merc shot reno patrol before i could stop him and aggroed BoS on me which killed my
CA'd lvl 18 arse in 2 bursts (161 hp or so) So i started thinking what i did wrong, basically i propably tried to branch out too much again.
 I have enough ap to burst 4 times with p90 if i use jet, but i have 6 EN and no toughness.

So i was planning to reroll into powerbuild but i got bored fast, i love playing leader too much it seems. So ive been thinking
of something to change in it to make viable leader. 5 mercs also get in eachother's way a damn lot, found my mercs bouncing around instead
of shooting often so thinking of dropping the number of them to 3 to free some points.

So if i were to think of some bizarre defensive semi-leader...maybe this could work

small frame , fast shot
EW, First Aid, outdoorsman

perks
3 - toughness
6 - toughness
9 - magnetic personality
12 - lifegiver
15 - lifegiver
18 - BROF
21 - Living anatomy

yes as you can see i have 3ST and no weapon handling, based this on the low range plasma pistol which does decent dmg to more or less anything.
Why i chose that instead of p90 build is because i often found the dumb AI sending mercs in the burst path which caused me to use
single shots anyway, and also dual toughness takes a lot juice out of p90 that isnt powered by BRD.

With 2x jet doses which are easy to pile up early on by farming robbers and other junkies, i can shoot plasma pistol 6 times a round which
with anatomy gives 30 extra dmg per round that cant be resisted. Sure plasma pistol isnt too great in RT town pvp with its hellish range,
guess it could be possible to swap 2nd lifegiver for weapon handling and use plasma rifle, you can still shoot it 4 times a round.

EDIT* with this setup unmodified i cap with 222 hp and toughnesses that make me lot more durable vs typical bursting builds.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 05:45:32 am by Kardia »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2010, 05:52:53 am »

Im having some problems making my charisma build work, ive propably lost like 120k or more during past few days and im out of funds to recover.
Basically even with 5 mercs that mostly have plasma rifles and sniper rifles i still had trouble (well more like seemed impossible) farming stuff that same lvl lonely powerbuild tank can solo.

BoS patrols and Remnants for example, merc shot reno patrol before i could stop him and aggroed BoS on me which killed my
CA'd lvl 18 arse in 2 bursts (161 hp or so) So i started thinking what i did wrong, basically i propably tried to branch out too much again.
 I have enough ap to burst 4 times with p90 if i use jet, but i have 6 EN and no toughness.

So i was planning to reroll into powerbuild but i got bored fast, i love playing leader too much it seems. So ive been thinking
of something to change in it to make viable leader. 5 mercs also get in eachother's way a damn lot, found my mercs bouncing around instead
of shooting often so thinking of dropping the number of them to 3 to free some points.

So if i were to think of some bizarre defensive semi-leader...maybe this could work

small frame , fast shot
EW, First Aid, outdoorsman

perks
3 - toughness
6 - toughness
9 - magnetic personality
12 - lifegiver
15 - lifegiver
18 - BROF
21 - Living anatomy

yes as you can see i have 3ST and no weapon handling, based this on the low range plasma pistol which does decent dmg to more or less anything.
Why i chose that instead of p90 build is because i often found the dumb AI sending mercs in the burst path which caused me to use
single shots anyway, and also dual toughness takes a lot juice out of p90 that isnt powered by BRD.

With 2x jet doses which are easy to pile up early on by farming robbers and other junkies, i can shoot plasma pistol 6 times a round which
with anatomy gives 30 extra dmg per round that cant be resisted. Sure plasma pistol isnt too great in RT town pvp with its hellish range,
guess it could be possible to swap 2nd lifegiver for weapon handling and use plasma rifle, you can still shoot it 4 times a round.

EDIT* with this setup unmodified i cap with 222 hp and toughnesses that make me lot more durable vs typical bursting builds.

If you want a safe leader build that can still fight but isn't that useful against pvpers while mercs do all the work I would recommend having 10 END knock out one agility and one lck point for 10 END and from there it seems pretty good. 

BUT because of this kind of build you want nothing but mercs so I would recommend taking away 4 more LCK points for the two extra mercs.  Remember this build ain exactly pvp viable even with the 3 merc build so its best just to have those 2 extras mercs.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 05:55:00 am by Michaelh139 »
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 22 queries.