"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 02:18:56 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Remove the 10mm SMG NCR guard  (Read 2596 times)

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Remove the 10mm SMG NCR guard
« on: June 17, 2010, 02:43:41 pm »

I'm not sure when you put this guard in, because from what I remember all the guards used to have Pipe Rifles (that's a another joke, right?) and Sniper Rifles.

Now, when anyone starts combat in NCR, half of the time that guard who is right at the Bazaar entrance, bursts his 10mm SMG, injuring the innocent.

If you could just remove/replace this guard or and any other guard with bursting weapons that would be great, thanks.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Remove the 10mm SMG NCR guard
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 07:59:23 pm »

That must be the mother fucker who got me killed when Tapik (or something) got killed....  I had a LSW, 4 radios, and assault rifle.

Dat sumadabitch!

This was done by a GM.  You can bet your life on it.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 10:25:25 am »

still gettin bursted here....
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 10:56:30 am »

still gettin bursted here....
Im enjoying this...
I give a fuck.
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 08:02:12 pm »

im gonna get on my hth char and get some people in the line of sight

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 09:01:10 pm »

Remember when most NPC guards had burst weapons?

The Happy Time.

:P
I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2010, 02:16:27 pm »

Okay I figured out the guy with the 10mm SMG is the Brahmin Guard by the burning trash barrel in the Bazaar. Change it to a sniper or something.
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2010, 02:31:47 pm »

Okay I figured out the guy with the 10mm SMG is the Brahmin Guard by the burning trash barrel in the Bazaar. Change it to a sniper or something.

He is using stuff looted from dead players, so any player can go there with sniper rifle, die, be looted by this specific guard and he will eventually use it.

;)
Games are meant to be created, not played...
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2010, 02:35:06 pm »

He is using stuff looted from dead players, so any player can go there with sniper rifle, die, be looted by this specific guard and he will eventually use it.

;)
What about ammo?
You mean I can bring bazooka? And he'll use it? What's his BG skill? And do I need to bring him rockets regulary?

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2010, 02:48:58 pm »

Sacrifice an LSW for him... And no, I don't think it runs out of ammo when the guard is using it. Goddamnit...

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2010, 02:52:30 pm »

no, guards get a respawning pool of ammo with their weapon of choice, every 5 minutes the pool respawns, and s does the gun, remember the brahmin/merc ammo respawn glitch prewipe?

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2010, 03:03:31 pm »

Sacrifice an LSW for him... And no, I don't think it runs out of ammo when the guard is using it. Goddamnit...
Pff, you don't know what does bazooka! It forces guards to attack everyone who were in explosion range, I'm not sure about burst, but I'm 100% sure about AoE damage from grenades/bazooka. That's why going to Fortress with any items means you'll lose these items, because some prick in bluesuit will shout "MUAHAHAHA" and simply punch you outside, after that guards will kill him and you, and if someone else was near, he'll die too.
That's why guards with bazooka are my favourite.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2010, 04:10:12 pm »

same with guards with plasma nades

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2010, 04:31:22 pm »

You know, a master thief might be able to steal all that stuff from hi... imagine that  ;D
Steve_Zissou: izual is very old school
Steve_Zissou: he likes the sound it makes when we whine at him
[TSAR]Jeoshua: It brings him pleasure... also chubbies
Izual: I live for that sound

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2010, 04:32:28 pm »

nah, you might be able to if you have higher than 300% in steal though...

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 23 queries.