"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 02:29:56 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Cathedral Free For All Event #1  (Read 10889 times)

Re: Cathedral Free For All Event #1
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2010, 11:46:43 am »

Team vs team would be nice, too. But not factions, teams. If you could find a way to make randon 5 or more players teams and make a tournament. This way, it wont be about strategy or factions, because it would be the first time that players play togheter. The winner team could also get some items. I really don't get it why there are no prizes. It wouldn't be like you would change the balance of the game with a few armors and weapons...

The carpet bombs were a very good ideea, still the factions were regrouping fast, but the game was much more balanced with the bombs. And yes, the event was exciting and i had a lot of fun. If more forum members could come with new and good ideeas I think we could make this a weekly event.

Cheers, and thanks for the great event!
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2010, 12:22:59 pm »

I had fun playing on an unarmed character, but I missed the fact the we couldnt use jet and such. Also perhaps give mega powerfist for unarmed. other classes get top tier weapons aswell. The lack of armor is easily compensated by looting.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2010, 12:38:34 pm »

I really don't get it why there are no prizes.

Because events rules were vague, and because it's easy to get the reward (Just go and hide in the underground, leave it in the end to receive the prize for being one of the last few men).
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2010, 12:54:37 pm »

Because events rules were vague, and because it's easy to get the reward (Just go and hide in the underground, leave it in the end to receive the prize for being one of the last few men).

That's why the team ideea could work if you could find a way to implement it in the game. About the single player event it shouldn't be last survivor, it should be with time limit and body count. The player who kills the most, would win. This way it would be no hidding, still, we should all come with our BGs, a sniper could never win this event... Anyway, the most important thing it would be to have fun, and we will no matter who wins. I was just trying to spice things up a bit.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2010, 12:57:35 pm »

bla bla bla bla to the up

Just same as this
Man1: Hey friends we would go to an event
Friends: kk
Man1: i will you kill then i will recive the prize
Next day :
Man1 thanks for new pa/highwayman :).
h
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2010, 04:14:20 pm »

bla bla bla bla to the up

Just same as this
Man1: Hey friends we would go to an event
Man1: i will you kill then i will recive the prize
Next day :
Man1 thanks for new pa/highwayman :).

Have you been to the event? That would be very hard while 10 guys are shooting at you. Just count the replication, then, the time a player would take to get to the friend that is suposed to kill him and that he would have to go throu a bunch of players to do that. And let's presume that he would do all that, when he gets there most chances are that he would find his friend killed by other players so,  you calculation could be wrong. And if you say that a faction could do that I think you are wrong! We only have a small faction, and we have everything we need from armors to weapons, to get all guild members to be killed by one guy in a event like this would be stupid, hard and not funny. Bigger factions, i presume, don't even care about small prizes like CAs and weapons.

Tomowolf

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2010, 06:50:15 pm »

Yes I've been and there was only  3 -2 respawns Or there would be grup aof a friends who would help him - i know how it works. Just it shouldn't be FFa prize ifgm's give you weapons & armor to fiht with themselves - If you are so horny - bring your own 10 cas and some weapnos tons of ammo and then make something like that - that player must take our stuff to get the prize - fight with own stuff and then die with own stuff.
h
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2010, 07:12:41 pm »

Yes I've been and there was only  3 -2 respawns Or there would be grup aof a friends who would help him - i know how it works. Just it shouldn't be FFa prize ifgm's give you weapons & armor to fiht with themselves - If you are so horny - bring your own 10 cas and some weapnos tons of ammo and then make something like that - that player must take our stuff to get the prize - fight with own stuff and then die with own stuff.

I played with 5 friends, all level 21 chars and neither of us had less then 10 respawns I tell you for sure, so, you either are extremly good either lying... Still, that what you gave is not an answer to what i've said. Vedaras, is that you man? Have you came back?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 07:42:38 pm by zuhardu »

Tomowolf

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2010, 09:13:48 pm »

Vedaras, is that you man? Have you came back?

No it's not me - he gone with power of wasthlant.
I just want to say that we shouldn't get prize for killing with not our stuff - you want prize ? Make something from you then go making FFA (like giving i know 5 metal armors and weapons into chest - next taking this chest onto Event and using it and taking items to it when you took from player armor/weapon).
h
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 18 queries.