"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 05:12:38 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 3,000 Caps to whoever kills the player named Shaco!  (Read 7735 times)

gordulan

• General Animosity
Re: 3,000 Caps to whoever kills the player named Shaco!
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2010, 05:49:20 pm »

oh, a grid camper i assume?

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2010, 05:52:38 pm »

Is only because that place is full of PK's
And i like to kill PK's
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2010, 05:55:42 pm »

I love this game! Everybody in this game is a pk killer. That could be beucause WE ARE ALL PKs!
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2010, 10:35:58 pm »

Bounties announced to public could only work if there was a serious penalty for death (perma-death or big XP loss). The other way that it COULD work would be bounty hunter faction, which would care about their reputation (to get customers) and therefore have an interest in not cheating.

Announcing a prize for kill to public is quite pointless.

He doesn't care.  He just wants to make it so that he can't set foot anywhere without being killed.  I can see it getting aggravating for Shaco.  I could also see it getting aggravating for OP having to shell out so many caps.

I saw Shaco walk into NCR today and get killed pretty much instantly.
You see Sha Enin, the traveling folk singer.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2010, 11:15:18 pm »

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y378/Michaelh139/FOnlinebountykill.jpg

Wheres my 4000 caps?

If you must have scenario.

I was about to come into ncr back from brahmin slaughtering to give newbies hides when I got forced into the encounter with him...wierd as hell because we were practically 4 hexes from each other.  He shot me for no damage, so I ran up and bursted three times.  he hit me two more times before he was killed.  When I noticed he was aimshotting I thought to make it a little hard by moving to the left and bursting once more for the kill.

Tough bastard....  But he sucks with smallguns :/.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2010, 11:50:48 pm »

lol.  mickel is first one to cash in.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2010, 12:33:09 am »

Yeah im second

Just my name in game Croxxx - i flamed him and insulted - please 3000 caps
h
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2010, 05:57:26 am »

lol.  mickel is first one to cash in.

Within a couple of hours of this thread starting I pm'd my kill confirm pic to lucky charms, haven't heard back and have not got any caps yet. Now I don't expect any.

Don't waste your time people.
Quote from: LittleDragon
I play this game purely to kill such people that think they can play the game safely and never get killed. You expect fun from this game? No fun. Gonna find you and kill you, and shit on your dead body. I'm going online to find more noobs :D

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2010, 09:21:22 am »

Ok, might someone ask Shaco who LuckyCharms was, so you can hunt him down and strip him off his gear until his debts are paid?
My avatar made this suggestion.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 09:22:57 am by Alvarez »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2010, 09:37:35 am »

Ok, might someone ask Shaco who LuckyCharms was, so you can hunt him down and strip him off his gear until his debts are paid?
My avatar made this suggestion.
Its Sexytits69 I believe.

LOL!!!

1. I've edited the first point cause it was offensive to other forum members that haven't harm us in any way. :) Still Dylan and Michaelh could only kill Shaco if he goes to NCR and starts yelling that he is Sacho. Of course, he would have to make a failed steal first, to become unprotected...
2. Marcellus is a lvl 12 character extremly nerfed, he was there only for carring your things.
3. It's strange that you are so mad, half an hour earlier before we killed you, you killed me in New Reno without warning, while i was in blue suit and had no gun. The name you should remeber is ZaKrack, it was me that killed you actually, of course, after you killed me in New Reno.
4. What kind of name is SexyTits69?????
5. Thanks for the money, i'll call al my friends to kill us and then, drink on your money! This is Fallout, SexyTits69, either get used with losing or start playing a Pokemon game...
Confirmed.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2010, 03:27:07 pm »

well Ohshi i cant recall getting killed yesterday before the Event, but ... w/e (or maybe u killed Marcellus)
After event i was teleported close to NCR with only 10 HP so i said is a good time to give the people a chance to make some caps so i entered the town. With the "help" of some guys from my gang, I was spoted. The first that got the kill was minerd who punched the 10 hp out of my body. The second one was Michaelh139 on the way back to NCR, and last but not least Croxxxx who lighted my fire while on my Throne in NCR.

The IG char of the one posting this bounty is(by my knowleage) SexyTits69, but i doubt he will pay you guys.

Just so you know i will come and let you kill me as many times u guys want if the one placing the bounty will indeed pay you. Just before i killed him and get him mad i was killed by him and a friend while i was in blue suit and at half hp so it was just my payback when i killed him and got his nice 223 pistol and some other things.

:D Shaco  8)

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2010, 05:07:17 am »

LOL!!!

1. I've edited the first point cause it was offensive to other forum members that haven't harm us in any way. :) Still Dylan and Michaelh could only kill Shaco if he goes to NCR and starts yelling that he is Sacho. Of course, he would have to make a failed steal first, to become unprotected...
2. Marcellus is a lvl 12 character extremly nerfed, he was there only for carring your things.
3. It's strange that you are so mad, half an hour earlier before we killed you, you killed me in New Reno without warning, while i was in blue suit and had no gun. The name you should remeber is ZaKrack, it was me that killed you actually, of course, after you killed me in New Reno.
4. What kind of name is SexyTits69?????
5. Thanks for the money, i'll call al my friends to kill us and then, drink on your money! This is Fallout, SexyTits69, either get used with losing or start playing a Pokemon game...

I would lose some rep for 4000 caps...  But it doesn't look like he's coughing 'em up.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 19 queries.