"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 28, 2024, 11:57:19 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Stop having people insta killed for blocking.  (Read 1169 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Stop having people insta killed for blocking.
« on: June 20, 2010, 10:09:21 pm »

Lost melee merc with supersledge 2k and of course my temper but o fuck it someone in here is gonna so oh well Wasteland is Harsh....

No this is bullshit.  I'm sick of some follower THAT JUST HAS TO STAND IN THE DOORWAY NO MATTER WHAT!  And getting both the owner and the mercenary killed.  Its just ridiculous how someone can steal from a player but if some idiot is standing in a doorway he is immediately SHOT!  And since last update whatever your merc does you are killed for so it doesn't really help the problem. 

So why not make it where Followers try to move out of the way when they see the text that the npc is blocking the way?  Come on guys its really just ludicrous how you can be sentenced to death for standing in a doorway in the first place.... >.>.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Aricvomit

• Prepare for bowel disruption
Re: Stop having people insta killed for blocking.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 10:11:39 pm »

whooaah what??!! they made it so whatever your mercs do you get shot for too??!! what the hell. they didnt list this anywhere, i hate when they do this shit.
plasma nade your face off!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Stop having people insta killed for blocking.
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 10:12:15 pm »

whooaah what??!! they made it so whatever your mercs do you get shot for too??!! what the hell. they didnt list this anywhere, i hate when they do this shit.
They didnt but they shouldve....

Basically Yes to the question and yes to the part where they didn't bother to tell us...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 10:21:28 pm by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 22 queries.