"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 10:21:11 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: The Sarmatians Recruiting  (Read 36311 times)

Re: The Sarmatians Recruiting
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2012, 08:32:54 pm »

Yeah, well, you use sneakers we start using them too. i would prefer to scrap the whole sneaker crap but i dont see any other way to counter your "mouse" tactics :)

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2012, 09:06:40 pm »

im for nerfing sneak too,its not that WE STARTED to use sneakers just everyone did..
by ratsmatians i ment ur rats tactics, closing in bos bunker idle char for all nights with all beyond repair weapons, same with that becky exploit etc... instead of trying to fight that city for u in PvP.... u didnt give ONE SINGLE good fight from wipe ftw guys..... as far as i know ur allied with hawks... gather ur forces start fighting

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2012, 09:32:32 pm »

im for nerfing sneak too,its not that WE STARTED to use sneakers just everyone did..
by ratsmatians i ment ur rats tactics, closing in bos bunker idle char for all nights with all beyond repair weapons, same with that becky exploit etc... instead of trying to fight that city for u in PvP.... u didnt give ONE SINGLE good fight from wipe ftw guys..... as far as i know ur allied with hawks... gather ur forces start fighting
1) we dont use beyond repair fucking items, i know i craft all so gtfo nub you 1 hex us when we afk thats why items are beyond repair.
2) becky is not a exploit you cant shoot people in her bar its her she dont want that. what about when we hit 1 millita and whole town is on us? so fuck off and stop bitching about 1 expolict where a couple guards come after you when we have to kill whole city just to kill millita.
3)we cant fight you guys in pvp why? we have low numbers we just get swarmed, we use tier 2 shit when you have gatlings,avengers and all the good shit. what we fight you win against 5 of you thenn get swarmed by 15, what would be the point? we are small faction we cant actually fight you guys. about the hawks thing , yea there allys but if they come in den guess what they guess influ they have higher numbers they us. they we dont get town. get it?

speaking of den, you guys cant beat hawks at gecko and modoc so you come to den to take it back. you talking about getting good pvp, next time go fight hawks and look for a challenge because atm we cant give you it. dont have the numbers , we dont have proxys like you and we dont have the gear and money you guys have. so go find a good fight with hawks and leave the little factions alone. you only toke den back because you know you can. how about next time you go for gecko or modoc and give yourselfs a good pvp challenge.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2012, 09:46:52 pm »

u didnt give ONE SINGLE good fight from wipe ftw guys.....

Same about you, when we defend Den you weaken us with suicide sneakers and then kill us off, why not strike face to face if you want pvp? ;P We got kinda problem with combat builds, and you got loads of those, which means we have a chance with militia, maybe soon i hope :) Eitherway, we want town not mainly for the box unlike you, and either for pvp, we want it to hang around in, which might make our tactics diffrent. But lets look this way:

You are angry that we make you stay in town during day (to take it back), WE would stay in town whole day with pleasure :)
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2012, 10:04:43 pm »

Ok. This faggotry has to stop and it has to stop now. If its not enough for you guys to create supposed bug threads to pick on us, dont invade our recruiting thread. Geez.

Seriously. Stop yapping about us being "noobz" just because you guys are much stronger on numbers and equipment. That is lame. We all know you are "superroxorpwnauberpr0z" wannabees. We knew it back when you were calling yourself rogues and we know it now. Honestly. I for one consider you as one of the bugs of the game a man has to live with. Stop making up our "exploits", "rat tactics" and so on. You dont know shit about how we do things. Thats why we are able take Den even through your well known proxy hyperexploitation and bigger strenght. It has nothing to do with what we equip, it has nothing to do with where we hide. Bos bunker is by far not unaccesible. Just ask your Mr.Fixit dummy. If you can find him, proxied all over the world. Stop bitching about the fact that we have allies and people are willing to join our cause. You know why that is? Its because we do things the right and honest way, eg. we are the good guys. Now who wouldnt like to help us.

Now, for the another matter, as you seem forever unable to get this point. This era the TC is not about PvP. And its a good thing. Its about the faction that is actually able to protect the city from outside threats (in another words "rogues"), be there and make the city grow. Now, this obviously doesnt work. Why? Because there are still some boneheaded r*tards (again, in another words rogues) that seek only PvP and pwnage there. You seek to conquer and plenish, and that will never, _never_ be accepted by the comunity. You killing slavers with slaves in goddamn Den? Seriously? You have a thing coming you poor bastards.

Now listen to me and listen to me close. We will take your cities one by one, if its us or another gang with balls big enough. We will do it, eventually. And we will do it simply because we are smarter. We will get help, and tons of it. And we will get it because our point in the game, in difference to you guys, isnt to piss everyone off. Bitchin around will not help you. Your proxies wont help you. Your supergear will eventualy run out and your people will be quiting one by one.

Basicaly?

Run.

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2012, 11:40:28 pm »

Comon, SoT. I'm preparing my mercs leaders proxy for you only   :-* nah comon, Im not a fake  ::)

Why you guys just dont go back plays REQUIEM or TLA, like you did.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 11:45:31 pm by Frenchy »

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2012, 12:02:14 am »

we dont use beyond repair fucking items, i know i craft all so gtfo nub you 1 hex us when we afk thats why items are beyond repair.
yes u are, we never looted single good combat from ur idle chars.... and wer not only 1hexbursting come on stop joking :D and btw ur calling me nub ? ahah really funny look in the mirror :)

about the hawks thing , yea there allys but if they come in den guess what they guess influ
so what ? bring ur hawks stand together in town kill our militia, kill us in battle, its 20-30 minutes hawks wont gona take city in that time :P they will just help u to kill us,, get it ?

you guys cant beat hawks at gecko and modoc
ahah ur kidding me ? wer kicking their asses every time in battle, last time when we entered they runaway from city in panic, we just wont gona camp 24/7 all cities to gain influences if they just dont sleep and put htey chars idling for all night, we dont care about shitty klamath and modoc from the begining of session.

but ok calm down guys im giving you ur recruiting topic back, have fun and i hope u gona go out of ur rats holes someday to finally challenge us in real battle.

cheers xD

« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2012, 12:10:45 am »

Nobody cares what you want, so please stop trolling so peacefull faction like is TSAR. If you want PvP go to hinkley instead of killing bluesuits when they tries make a quest with suitcase in Den. Glory and victory to TSAR, hell to SoT!

About Hawks:
They escaped from the city only when they saw your fucking swarm against them, so they left because they had not a chance against your 15+ people and plus gauss pistol. When they tried take city in same number, they always won and kicked your asses too without swarm. But one time, you had to take Amboy dukes together against them, because you were scared and your e-penises are so huge! I dont know, if you like PvP or trolling.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:31:37 am by McBorn »
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2012, 12:30:40 am »

When they tried take city in same number, they always won and kicked your asses too without swarm.
Ok, look likes next time i must record video when we kill them 4 vs 10 when they was in gecko reactor.
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2012, 12:32:25 am »

Ok, look likes next time i must record video when we kill them 4 vs 10 when they was in gecko reactor.

Nice PvP with a dynamite! Create what you want, PvP is about fun from fight not about movies and e-penising.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:36:27 am by McBorn »
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2012, 12:35:23 am »

Nice PvP with a dynamite!
dynamite? what you talking about?

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2012, 01:56:01 pm »

People could you stop posting this crappy gang shit-ups? This is the recrutiment topic and no one is interested in your tc adventures.
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2012, 09:02:30 pm »

People could you stop posting this crappy gang shit-ups? This is the recrutiment topic and no one is interested in your tc adventures.

I'm interested :). Looking for faction because my solo career came to end because of nothing to do. Wondering maybe faction can make it different. So relationship amongst factions helping me to understand what factions they truly are.   For now I don't think I want to try joining Sarmatians because I read something like ITS not about PVP or something like that, that scared me off big time :) and its looks that Sarmatians don't have big ambitions at pvp, just it looks to me, no offense

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2012, 10:08:12 pm »

[...]and its looks that Sarmatians don't have big ambitions at pvp[...]

I didn't know that.
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2012, 01:28:55 am »

I didn't know that.

I say that because it looks to me from what i had read here. Maybe you are pvp badasses I do't know that. It's not mentioned in first post entirely about pvp .

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 21 queries.