"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 10:44:34 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Question about Fast shot/SG character.  (Read 1343 times)

Question about Fast shot/SG character.
« on: July 09, 2011, 04:36:27 pm »

Hello,
I'm playing with 4 STR, 6 PER, 6 END, 3 CHA, 6 INT, 10 AGI, 6 LUCK, Fast shot + small frame, SG/Outdoor/Repair tagged. I was wondering.. what is the best weapon combination for me to level up on molerats or kill some regulators with this build? Since I cannot aim, I cannot one-shot molerats with single shot of desert eagle or 10mm, so yeah.. any tips, ideas?

Thanks.
Don't run, you'll just die tired :S

Jackall

• This is a mean old world.
Re: Question about Fast shot/SG character.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 05:06:43 pm »

Normal molerats have low HP, so you can shot them twice.
Mutated molerats you can try some crowd-control bursts, when they are next each other or in line.
Regulators, burst them. They will give enough ammo to not care wasting them.
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 05:27:11 pm »

Thanks for your reply. Any other tips someone? I'm really interested in the possible leveling locations and stuff =D I need more infoz!! Already went thru. half the forum and wikia..

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 05:49:48 pm »

For Mutated Molerats/Molerats 37:15 and other near zones around there (Mutated Moles 300exp and Molerats 120exp)
Keep safe range with Mutated Moles, if they attack all against you. They have 126hp around there and groin shots against them from SG weapons are kind low, because they armor is kind tough.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 09:11:57 pm »

kill many regulators , make tent near gunrunners. sell smg`s and ammo from regulators to gunrunners you will make many moneys and have many guns and many in no time at all. :)
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 09:36:11 pm »

I'll try it :) I hope they won't one shot me tho...I can go 1 hex and burst them tho right? They're passive?
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2011, 09:53:25 pm »

I'll try it :) I hope they won't one shot me tho...I can go 1 hex and burst them tho right? They're passive?
Last time I killed them, they're weak NPCs who die with 1 eye shot or one >1 hex burst. If thier HP boosted since that time, then just burst from 1 hex. They are friendly until you'll have < -300 reputation with LA Citizens or Regulators or whatever it called. Also they're running to thier target to really low distance and shoot almost in point blank, they're doing bursts from time to time, so be careful. Long long time ago they were harmless because they never bursted. If you weren't fast shot, then thier farming would be much easier, because as I said they're shooting in melee range, so you can just kill them from 20-25 hexes shooting thier eyes. I taking into account RT fights, I never fought them in TB so I don't know thier behaviour there. Anyway TB isn't good because it's long, also in RT you can always run away in case of danger, especially if regulators are running around map creating chaos, that guy, who entered your encounter, won't understand what is going on.
Also ignore peasant scavengers, they are slow anyway, those, who can run, try just KO them, because thier killing will decrease your rep while won't bring any loot except for probably 1 cap and/or shovel and/or 1-2 junks.
Also if you need FN FALs and grease guns you can move your tent to BH and farm it there. 10mm SMGs are old joke, FN FALs and grease guns are much better for bursting.
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 10:09:40 pm »

God damn it!!! That fast shot thing is ruining everything for me lols. But yeah, thanks for all the information :]

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2011, 05:27:42 am »

if you have 9-10 ap regulators are easy kills in tb if you 1 hex burst em burst them then move a little bit most of time they wont have the ap needed to fire on you.. well atleast thats what i remember when i used to fight in tb.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2011, 04:14:47 pm »

God damn it!!! That fast shot thing is ruining everything for me lols. But yeah, thanks for all the information :]
Fast shot isn't bad except if you want to do a lot of criticals. With 10 ap and bonus rate of fire you can shot 5 times with 14mn pistol and if you have 2 bonus move then you can go to cover too.
Also you will use an fn fall later so doesn't matter if you can't aim 2 burst can do a great damage especially from close.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 04:21:13 pm »

Energy weapons/fast shot is good for everyone who don't want spend points to Luck.
It still makes good damage against lower armors than Metal Armor.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 23 queries.