Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Death  (Read 4044 times)

Swiatowid

• Whens WIPE? ... Soon!
Re: Death
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 09:55:24 pm »

yes but that 2000 take 1-2h & u dont tell me u do this in 15 min
& to steal 2000 ammo i need max 15min & its not a aternativ its way to servive & not be a mine ape
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 09:59:13 pm by Swiatowid »

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 09:57:50 pm »

yes i do this in 15-20 minutes, i crafted yesterday 190180AP rockets in 21 minutes, mining included.
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2013, 11:30:07 pm »

I made tents, now it's a lot better. But still. I was standing in a town, got distracted for like a minute, and next when i looked i was dead. In a town damnit. For just standing.
I know wasteland is harsh, and i like that the online version is tougher, but there is a limit. Or should be. I play to enjoy my time, not to get killed just because. These dumbos don't see, that if they keep up with randomly killing beginners (getting nothing valuable really), just make them leave.
Well. You can keep up this "wasteland is harsh" stuff and tuck your head in wasteland sand, but you will never get many players.

The rest of us here did it, but if you find yourself in an especially difficult place, join #TheLastLight on the forrest.net server on the IRC

All right, i will try. I give the game another (third? fourth.) chance. And only because i love the offline version.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 11:32:20 pm by Orm Azzurro »
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2013, 11:39:25 pm »

I made tents, now it's a lot better. But still. I was standing in a town, got distracted for like a minute, and next when i looked i was dead. In a town damnit. For just standing.
I know wasteland is harsh, and i like that the online version is tougher, but there is a limit. Or should be. I play to enjoy my time, not to get killed just because. These dumbos don't see, that if they keep up with randomly killing beginners (getting nothing valuable really), just make them leave.
Well. You can keep up this "wasteland is harsh" stuff and tuck your head in wasteland sand, but you will never get many players.

All right, i will try. I give the game another (third? fourth.) chance. And only because i love the offline version.
.  Wasteland is for the best,show your self and other people you can do it,and you are not a pussy.If you become a veteran you will realize that all other games are pitiful and easy compared to this one.Then you will try to ragequit many times,never being able to do it.That day when you realize you just can t quit,that s your first real day in the wasteland.Never give up boy!If you need help,just ask the Rain idler in ncr.

Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Swiatowid

• Whens WIPE? ... Soon!
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 12:47:03 am »

Holy words rain holy word !!! i remember my fist days nah even monts i was so rage on guys that killing me & now i play whit them almost 2.5 yer hahaha
Any bluesuit cant feal is safe even a litle bit !
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 12:49:03 am by Swiatowid »
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2013, 09:19:51 pm »

.  Wasteland is for the best,show your self and other people you can do it,and you are not a pussy.If you become a veteran you will realize that all other games are pitiful and easy compared to this one.Then you will try to ragequit many times,never being able to do it.That day when you realize you just can t quit,that s your first real day in the wasteland.Never give up boy!If you need help,just ask the Rain idler in ncr.
Hmm that sounds good. So i shouldn't be a pussy with so many dicks around. :D
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.