"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 05, 2024, 02:40:26 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Wiki is now open to all contributions!  (Read 2085 times)

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
Wiki is now open to all contributions!
« on: July 21, 2010, 05:48:42 pm »

Today, Wednesday, July 21th, FOnline: 2238's official wiki opens to all contributions. It was closed in early January 2010 to allow a small team of contributors to fill it up with accurate informations, and now you can do it too! Just create an account and you will be able to edit articles and create new ones - just by creating an account and logging in!

What needs to be done ? How do I learn wiki syntax ? What should I do or not do ?
All the informations you need are on THE WELCOME ARTICLE.

As you will notice when you will have read instructions and visited the to-do article, you can help with keeping wiki up to date, with creating missing articles or just by helping with current wiki projects.

Joining #2238wiki IRC channel would be greatly appreciated if you want to contribute to wiki! There, you will receive extra pieces of informations, comments about your work, and more.

This thread is the official one to talk about our wiki.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 09:49:03 pm by Lexx »
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

gordulan

• General Animosity
Re: Wiki is now open to all contributions !
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 07:37:11 pm »

thanks Iz, really appreciate it.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 19 queries.