"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 04, 2024, 05:26:00 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Followers automatically attack thieves  (Read 4958 times)

Re: Followers automatically attack thieves
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 08:12:42 pm »

It may good if we have a dialog line, wich the player can order the mercenary to shoot or not, if there is a thief.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 08:37:13 pm »

Mercenaries now shoot if stolen from and thief is caught btw.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Jorhan Stahl

• Trust in players I meet in-game: 0%
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2013, 12:56:20 am »

Not sure if this has been posted before but I think it should count as a steal towards yourself. if someone steals from your follower, be it a person, merc, slave or brahmin or whatever, it should count as someone trying to steal from you yourself, and you can retaliate with violence.
I'm getting sick of mining with my brahmin to carry the ores, then because it's following is a little messed up (he sometimes just gives up and stands still, the lazy bugger. He's not over his carry weight, either) he stands a few feet away or out of sight, someone steals the ores from him because he can't do shit about it, and I can't punish the little sod who's too crap to even mine his own stuff.
I could just gun him down there and then, but the guards would kill me, and not him.
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2013, 01:50:04 am »

if someone steals from your follower, be it a person, merc, slave or brahmin or whatever, it should count as someone trying to steal from you yourself, and you can retaliate with violence.

If anyone is spotted (by guards) stealing, they become unprotected and anyone can shoot them.

I suppose im for this idea, maybe if its an option? Though i suppose if you shoot the theif, any follower would attack them anyway.

Then again, rocket/grenade/burster mercs would cause problems. No! I will not stand for this suffering!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 01:55:27 am by Boon Lived »
Everything must change.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2013, 05:08:25 pm »

I'm getting sick of mining with my brahmin to carry the ores, then because it's following is a little messed up (he sometimes just gives up and stands still, the lazy bugger. He's not over his carry weight, either) he stands a few feet away or out of sight, someone steals the ores from him because he can't do shit about it, and I can't punish the little sod who's too crap to even mine his own stuff.
FYI, if you hold the left Alt button down while clicking any spot, you can order your follower to move there or Flee from the map. You may need to press Stop All Actions if the brahmin is bugged and won't move.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 16 queries.