"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 08:56:08 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Weapon terminal in Mariposa  (Read 1781 times)

Weapon terminal in Mariposa
« on: May 25, 2010, 10:45:40 am »

I just spent an hour in that hotspot trying to figure out how to use the ammo terminal :P

I tried accessing the terminal but it keeps giving me 2 options, Try to Login and Logoff, while displaying some binary code.
I tried using science and repair on it, to no avail.
I cannot use the terminal unless i manage to login? How do i do that? Do i need to decipher the binary and enter it as a decimal value?

Thx
Re: Weapon terminal in Mariposa
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 06:41:24 pm »

there is no ammo terminal in mariposa, only MFC machine.
there is ammo terminal in sierra army depot.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 06:23:27 pm »

Sierra army depot is harsh, isn't it? I checked the wiki, it says there are loads of crazy robots, is that true? Is the ammo terminal like an item or it works like a workbench? sorry, but I want to know the easiest way to make 7.62 ammo.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 06:45:27 pm »

Well, better scout there, you'll see by yourself if it is dangerous or not =p
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Haraldx

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 09:27:08 pm »

Well, better scout there, you'll see by yourself if it is dangerous or not =p

Just went there. Guess what I found? A broken computer named Ammo Terminal. Then of floor 3 I found a main computer used it's console and it said everything is damaged. went to 4th floor and found there a flying robot, and a ''usable'' computer with hand symbol. used it... nothing happend, used sience and repair, nothing happend, ran thru all floors used science and repair on everything I could - nothing happend. Ran out the base, and saw a ladder leading into the underground. went there, saw a pipe and a un-usable power switch. What did I do wrong?
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 09:51:06 pm »

Wait wait wait. Mariposa ?
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Haraldx

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 01:44:31 pm »

Not mariposa (becuase it doesn't have an ammo facility terminal), but Sierra army depot!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2010, 02:07:16 pm »

The Ammo terminal in Sierra is on the 2nd floor, works just fine :P

Haraldx

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2010, 03:15:00 pm »

How do you activate it? lol
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2010, 03:17:56 pm »

Go the mainframe on I think the 3rd floor and reroute power to the ammo terminal. Then it will say that there is a power outage, go to the 4th floor and repair the power generator. Then it should work, or maybe you need to go to mainframe and activate ammo terminal, I don't remember, but that's roughly how it goes.

Haraldx

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2010, 08:42:11 am »

May, I know where is the power generator? Checked the whole place but didn't see a crap that looks like a generator.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 22 queries.