"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 19, 2024, 09:54:17 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Help with followers: Problems list and solutions.  (Read 30269 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Help with followers : Problems list and solutions.
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2010, 01:10:14 am »

Updated.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Bulldog

• Just some random noob.
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2010, 03:56:46 am »

Any new Problems with AI lately guys?

You've got to be kidding me  :P They are TOTALLY uncontrollable in TB! I've spent hours trying to figure out some flaws in their behaviour until I've realised that all their AI in TB is just a one huge flaw. There is no common sense at all in the way they react to commands. If someone has figured out what makes them do what they do and the way to counter that-please share your knowledge.
English is not my native language, go easy on me.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2010, 03:59:48 am »

"My follower(s) NEVER listen to commands in Turn-Based combat, this sucks."

Solution:  No solution, your just plain fucked.. besides, mercs are wayyyyyy more useful in RT, trust me.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Cryptopsy

• Smoke Break Until Wipe
Re: Follower bugs list and Solutions.
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2011, 04:29:21 pm »

Good one, but you should format the text a bit more. ;)

Like:

Question:

Answer.

Just that it is a bit more readable. ;)

Are you kidding?
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2011, 11:11:20 am »

:-*   First thing we need is to start with a slaver build. The slaver build will be pretty different for every role you wanna play in the game. Let me show some basic builds.
Standard pistol guy build (I took a perk here that's especially useful when you're taking Ghoul Crazies with sniper rifles.)
This guys doesn't crit much and does not have super duper damage, but he can shoot up to five times before having to "reload" his AP. If you wish you can remove two points from agi and add them to perception, it will increase your sight range a lot, for cost of attack speed.
Re: Help with followers: Problems list and solutions.
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2011, 07:40:41 am »

Just a little thing about followers in TB if you have one he usually follows the orders to move and attack quite well, don't know if I would have more what would happen since I can't have more then one also I'm giving him the orders in my turn.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 07:46:12 am by Jotisz »
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2011, 10:37:00 pm »

i was killed on random encounter but my slaves stayed alive - but i cant find them - are they still counted as my followers or not?

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2011, 10:52:01 pm »

i was killed on random encounter but my slaves stayed alive - but i cant find them - are they still counted as my followers or not?

if they dont respawn with you they probably died. If they use your merc limit you can write ~disbandparty to free it (all followers will be removed)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2011, 12:02:19 am »

Considering alot of updates have happened many of the previous problems have been fixed, so I have removed them.  A few still remain however, and if anyone has found any new bugs and a possible solution to followers please post.
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012, 03:31:41 pm »

What are all of the ALT + ____ hotkeys? They aren't even mentioned in the hotkey list(F1)!

I feel like I can save a lot more Brahmin if I hit the keys instead of alt clicking: flee. Not that it would matter too much, it seems completely random on if they'll rejoin your party when you leave the area.

What can I do to min/max my Brahmin's survival rate. Leave right before they do? Leave after they're completely gone? They're definitely not in combat when they leave, it's pretty frustrating for the game to completely shaft you with this- especially when you're moving high priority gear.

AND how do you tell them to never auto-attack? They only have basic dialogue. There should be a setting for auto-flee, for chrissakes.

When I got one back to my camp I was fiddling. I hit "stay" for the last time, about to log off, and it says NPC not found. A second passes and my cow completely vanishes. GOD

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 06:01:17 pm »

That's a bug. Remember now that all critters from encounters disappear after 10 minutes? Apparently captured Brahmin and slaves do too, even if you leave the encounter. The only way to keep cows is to buy them the old fashion way.
Main Menu: Shift -> Credits
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2012, 07:24:25 pm »

How do you know how many is in current party?
Accept for the Alt commands what other commands are there?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 08:49:40 pm by ThePhoenix77 »

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2012, 04:24:00 am »

~pp will tell you how many points are being taken up and how many you have total, AFAIK there is no way to tell how many slaves/brahmin you have with a command like that though.
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2012, 02:50:01 pm »

~pp will tell you how many points are being taken up and how many you have total,
I sound like a noob but where did you find that information?

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2012, 10:02:05 am »

I sound like a noob but where did you find that information?
Wipe changelog.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 18 queries.