"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 09, 2024, 12:32:27 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Gun crafter/ Armorer? Questions.  (Read 861 times)

Gun crafter/ Armorer? Questions.
« on: May 24, 2010, 11:51:23 pm »

Is it possible to have these two occupations at the same time? I saw a thread on this forum where someone said they had this type of char, can't find it though.

I want to make a char like this but have a few Q's.

This is what I have thought of so far.

ST 7
PE 5
EN 4
CH 5
IN 7
AG 6
LK 6

Skills tagged: SG, Outdoorsman, Repair.

Traits: I was thinking Fast shot and one-hander. Make this guy a pistol wielder.

Perks: Mr Fixit, but I'm not sure if it's available? Really don't know about this part.

Remember this guy is not an offensive character. He's a crafter so when it comes to perks I'm not sure what I should pick. Maybe I should make him a taxi. Please give your opinion.
Re: Gun crafter/ Armorer? Questions.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 12:11:14 am »

You can only have 3 profession levels, so either armorer or small guns to level 3 and level 1 of the other, or both level 2.

As for the character build:
I think ST 7 is overkill for the character you describe, even though you need 7 to get level 3 armorer. You can use buffout to get that.
I'm not sure, but I think uneven PE means you wasting 1 point. I would put it at 6, unless you're planning on becoming a jet addict.
CH can be 4 or even 3 and you're still able to talk to npc traders and do most quests, although some quests will require the use of mentats.
IN 7 could be lowered to 6, unless you want it for the skill points.

1 less ST, 2 less CH and 1 less IN could get you:
1 more PE (or 2 if you'll be a jet addict)
2 more EN for more hit points
1 more AG, but as uneven AG is a waste of a point you would have combine it with the small frames trait. So you could leave the IN at 7 or lower CH by only 1

Mr. Fixit perk isn't available according to the wiki.
If you want to make him a taxi, there are several perks that go well with that like pathfinder and explorer.
Check the wiki for a list of available perks and their requirements.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 12:14:02 am by HertogJan »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 20 queries.