"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 09:00:12 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: HtH evade? Jinxed?  (Read 2528 times)

HtH evade? Jinxed?
« on: May 13, 2010, 11:39:36 am »

1. Does HtH evade perk works? If not... Is there any chance it will be fixed soon? I dont want to waste perk =P
2. How does Jinxed Trait exactly works? I know that it makes chance to critical fail when someone already missed.
Its like 10% - >50% chance to make critical fail. But... What is an area of effect of that trait? Or maybe it does work only for me and player/npc who shot at me?
3. Where server will be playable? Its "busy" now =D

P.S. Sry for my weak english ;-)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 11:41:20 am by Senteza »
Re: HtH evade? Jinxed?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 12:29:53 pm »

Thats intresting question...if Jinxed perk was not touched by devs it should work on whole map where Jinxed character is.

Drakonis

• Oh oh this is furtile...
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 02:17:50 pm »

Thats intresting question...if Jinxed perk was not touched by devs it should work on whole map where Jinxed character is.

i have a jinxed char. from what i see it works only in actions jinxed vs combatant. I mean if a group of molerats fight each other they wont get the critical fails they  usually get while attacking you
"But... Isn't Betty a womans name...?"

FischiPiSti

• frikkin' SledgeHammer
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 02:33:58 pm »

HtH evade does not work, at all.

My character is jinxed, and had HtH evade, but when it turned out that the perk doesnt work at all, i rerolled...

And from my experience, jinxed works on all combatants, like my friend droped his gun constantly, and rats fighting each other got many random cripplings. At least in encounter...Not sure about towns tho, but once a guy tried to shoot me, and got a weapon destroyed XD
If it does work for the whole town, its OP...
Maybe its based on FOV(perception), just a tip...That would be the best logical way of implementing it without beeing OP imo..
Troll.
HtH suggestions: Melee: +DR(PA)
Unarmed: +AC(active sneak should boost AC as they are "less visible")
General "class" idea pool in the form of new perks with high skillrequirements: http://anarchyonline.wikia.com/wiki/Professions

Drakonis

• Oh oh this is furtile...
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 02:42:04 pm »

HtH evade does not work, at all.

My character is jinxed, and had HtH evade, but when it turned out that the perk doesnt work at all, i rerolled...

And from my experience, jinxed works on all combatants, like my friend droped his gun constantly, and rats fighting each other got many random cripplings. At least in encounter...Not sure about towns tho, but once a guy tried to shoot me, and got a weapon destroyed XD
If it does work for the whole town, its OP...
Maybe its based on FOV(perception), just a tip...That would be the best logical way of implementing it without beeing OP imo..

hmm your experiance differs.. i guess a dev should settle this
"But... Isn't Betty a womans name...?"
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 03:36:17 pm »

Thx for answer guys. It sucks that HtH evade doesn't work =/ Go Go devs! Many players would/already take this perk :P

2nd answer is still not clear! I need more info about jinxed! :-)

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2010, 01:43:16 pm »

Hm, does it not work in turn based mode?
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2010, 11:26:56 am »

Hm, does it not work in turn based mode?

afaik AC does not raise in turn based (along with real time as well).
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 07:18:33 pm »

I have a jinxed char and it only seems to affect things that attack me directly. It only seems to work often on things with a low chance to hit to begin with, but if you have 10 luck and high skill it won't affect you that badly but when critters fail and hurt themselves its a 30 sec wait in tb every time. Blinding people causes them to fail a lot.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.211 seconds with 22 queries.