"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:26:13 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Shit throwing?  (Read 6342 times)

Re: Shit throwing?
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2010, 05:42:57 pm »

being the crap cleaner does have a use, people who are doing it are mostly people who don't know how to craft up a whole new set of gear, or at least craft and buy it, so they need quick caps.

personally i've only ever done that once more twice to test it, and i must say the "boring effect" worked perfectly.

as for turning it in to a weapon.. i'd vote for a "shit launcher" over throwing it.. who is going to pick up mutie cow crap with their bare hands just to piss off some camper in redding?

well... i shit/bombed the place once.. but thats another story...

cheers.

-Ulrek-

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2010, 03:51:47 am »

Lol,
*Bob Was hit In the Eyes for 210 Points, Was Knocked down, Knocked Out, Blinded and was Killed*
HAHA! THAT WAs SHIT I FOUND ON FLOOR!

Anyways, I Agree would be funny
Founder of Fallout Online Australia
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2010, 02:38:11 am »

I agree with throwing shit, but I think it should give 20 minute -1 charisma to both the person who threw the shit, and the person who gets hit. I mean after all... you smell like shit
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2010, 05:38:10 am »

I agree with throwing shit, but I think it should give 20 minute -1 charisma

O yess awesome trolling device reduce bluesuit n00b charisma so he wont be able to talk to trader, lead his brahmin or form party for 20 minuts - Not.
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2010, 05:47:13 am »

If you make the shit trowable, make simply the shit grabed and then droped, shovelable. Cause actually if someone take a shit and then drop it, you can't do anything with it right?

So throwing it would be fun and not penalize noobs who want to shovel, they could even try to shovel it in the air!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 27 queries.