Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

Which Idea you think is better?

Idea 1 (mine outside the city)
Idea 2 (mine inside the city)
Neither Idea

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Opening an unguarded mine near or in Necropolis.  (Read 12037 times)

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
Re: Opening an unguarded mine near or in Necropolis.
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 10:00:43 pm »

Good idea !!! +1 I won't now die in this foo*ing Redding or Gecko mine =0. BTW i got - 2299 karma in some mine in redding cuz i killed some rats!xD
h

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 10:03:35 pm »

good,iddea+1, the mines are only in north,so i am proposing to make something worht of beeg explored,chosed outside,becoze is kinda safer than inside the city

RJ

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 10:07:10 pm »

:)

So no preview at all and only one entry point like on Gecko mine it means it's safer because it's outside of city? :)
If mine would be inside city (which is my idea) it will generate more interesting situation for miners and killers than in Gecko where you spawn without preview, you can get killed before map loads and mine (area where you can dig minerals) itself got only two entry points.
"Sanity... is for the weak!"

Imprezobus

• Imprezobus here!
    • Forum Los Alamos Warriors
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 10:19:59 pm »

making a mine inside the city needs to rebuild a map of severs. I hope its not harder than making new location, but Im afraid that its a lot harder to make the mine nicely planned
Self-proclaimed best guide in the wastes.
http://www.law.netarteria.eu/files/bus.jpg by MACabra, edit by Frozen Mind
Snackish: pks pks pks. Kilgore: BBS is here, town is safe

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 11:15:51 pm »

Also if you think it will be somewhat safer because it's on south you are most likely wrong.

Well it is a good thing I didn't say that. Unguarded mines are unguarded for a reason after all.

BTW i got - 2299 karma in some mine in redding cuz i killed some rats!xD

You should report that then.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2010, 11:48:12 pm »

Idea is more then ok, just we need to remember that with each new unguarded mine added, chance to get killed in them is lowered since pkers will spread across them. So wont they cause drop of hq materials value ?

Drakonis

• Oh oh this is furtile...
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2010, 12:11:10 am »

Idea is more then ok, just we need to remember that with each new unguarded mine added, chance to get killed in them is lowered since pkers will spread across them. So wont they cause drop of hq materials value ?

doubt it. prices are based on prices given by shopkeepers anyways right?. Also i'm pretty sure it would attract some new people to PK in there(just out of boredom- people who have tents near junktown/ncr)
"But... Isn't Betty a womans name...?"

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2010, 12:12:47 am »

And more ways of getting stuff to make more weapons, and then being able to use those weapons easier, is fun. Isn't that what a game is about?
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2010, 12:39:47 am »

I voted no, because unguarded mines are an epitome of PvP (to me at least), its not that I do not wish for people in the South to have a mine closer to them, just that I want there to be as little unguarded mines as possible; for the purpose of conflict.
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2010, 01:08:21 am »

Its nice idea - more HQ mines is better - but its only matter of time till players "from North" will surround Necropolis with tent-alts and HQ mine in Necriopolis will be just like any other HQ mine.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2010, 02:11:01 am »

I voted no, its just bad place if you ask me, it will be crowded with almost all players and redding mine / gecko mine / bh mine will become deserted.
I suggest Glow, or a mine between SF and Boneyard
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2010, 02:33:11 am »

+1.  Do eet! ;D
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Imprezobus

• Imprezobus here!
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2010, 03:02:17 am »

I voted no, its just bad place if you ask me, it will be crowded with almost all players and redding mine / gecko mine / bh mine will become deserted.

of course I ensure you that everyone will leave other unguarded mines to go into new, cool south one just to make you happy
those places wont become deserted, people will spread across every mine anyway, just as it happened with BH mine

the question is: will it only take part of people mining at north, or maybe it will encourage those lazy fucktards to mine more as the mine finnaly isnt so damn away from them

people, please
think before posting

Sius

• Sheep EX machina!
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2010, 09:18:49 am »

of course I ensure you that everyone will leave other unguarded mines to go into new, cool south one just to make you happy
those places wont become deserted, people will spread across every mine anyway, just as it happened with BH mine

the question is: will it only take part of people mining at north, or maybe it will encourage those lazy fucktards to mine more as the mine finnaly isnt so damn away from them

people, please
think before posting

Actually he has a point. If the mine provides also high quality minerals and ores then it will become new mecca for NCR bluesuits that will have no need to get their assess up to north. So it will most probably just add another border between south and north folks.

Imprezobus

• Imprezobus here!
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2010, 09:24:55 am »

well, I always tought that unguarded place full of NCR bluesuits is damn mecca for everyoneelse :P
if all of them would decide to come into boneyard mine, they would work as "FUCKIN FREE HQ SHIT" sign on game window for those folks who get ores by stealing em.

Im pretty sure that world would find a balance... As it always does.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 20 queries.