"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 09:59:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: FOnline Encounter Finder (FEF)  (Read 74023 times)

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: FOnline Encounter Finder (FEF)
« Reply #105 on: February 19, 2012, 09:20:30 pm »

I just thought about something: there could be a tab with the stuff you can get expect to see on each type of encounters (and probability for each weapon to appear in that encounter).
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2012, 01:06:46 pm »

My FEF  doesn't display all the encounters (in the filter box), it cuts of @ Brotherhood initiate. Is there a way to scroll down the list of encounters. For example i want to see where molerats & mutated molerats are located but can't.

Opera

• Guardian
    • Nitue.net
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2012, 02:46:49 pm »

My FEF  doesn't display all the encounters (in the filter box), it cuts of @ Brotherhood initiate. Is there a way to scroll down the list of encounters. For example i want to see where molerats & mutated molerats are located but can't.

Currently the only way to scroll it is to move your mouse over the list and use your mouse wheel.
« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2012, 06:15:56 am »

Hey Opera, so I want to help complete the FEF by helping with the encounters. It says on there to contact you via IRC, after trying to figure out how the heck I do that (I don't use irc) I decided letting you know here may be a bit easier. So just let me know either way if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks

Opera

• Guardian
    • Nitue.net
« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2012, 09:40:42 pm »

Hey Opera, so I want to help complete the FEF by helping with the encounters. It says on there to contact you via IRC, after trying to figure out how the heck I do that (I don't use irc) I decided letting you know here may be a bit easier. So just let me know either way if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks

Just read this "Guide for helpers" from the first post and create an account on Nituenet from here. Then tell me the account name and I will grant you the access to edit encounter data. Also, ask if there's anything unclear in the short "guide".
« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2012, 05:59:26 am »

Ah cool, guide read and seems clear to me. I already have an account on there. Username is "SmilingHobo".

EDIT: Oh actually I do have a question. For the empty encounters such as "80s" or "Brotherhood Initiate Patrol", should I mark them anyways, or just ignore them for now?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 06:09:04 am by SmilingHobo »

Opera

• Guardian
    • Nitue.net
« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2012, 01:14:20 pm »

Ah cool, guide read and seems clear to me. I already have an account on there. Username is "SmilingHobo".

EDIT: Oh actually I do have a question. For the empty encounters such as "80s" or "Brotherhood Initiate Patrol", should I mark them anyways, or just ignore them for now?

Just add them. At least Brotherhood Initiate Patrol wasn't empty last time I checked. 80s probably doesn't even exist on FEF.

EDIT: You can now edit the data.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 01:28:17 pm by Opera »
« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2012, 09:14:01 pm »

Ah cool thanks. And I encountered initiates like 10 times yesterday and never saw them. Apparently they were removed, something about it being too easy to steal their stuff or something like that haha.

Oh also, i've noticed you have different kinds of raiders (weak, khan, metal armor) I suppose metal armor is kinda obvious, but whats the difference between weak and khan?
« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2012, 10:54:04 pm »

Ah cool thanks. And I encountered initiates like 10 times yesterday and never saw them. Apparently they were removed, something about it being too easy to steal their stuff or something like that haha.

Oh also, i've noticed you have different kinds of raiders (weak, khan, metal armor) I suppose metal armor is kinda obvious, but whats the difference between weak and khan?

Yes, they were removed for this very reason.

Weak Raiders: Leather jacket, mauser, spears
Metal Raiders: Metal Armor
Khan Raiders: leather armor, leather jacket, FN FAL, Greese Gun, 14mm pistol, Khan banners on the rocks in the encounter

Opera

• Guardian
    • Nitue.net
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2012, 04:15:43 am »

Small change to the grid coloring:
- When fetching data using the filter, grid color is based on the average chance to encounter selected critters, now you can quickly see where is a high chance to encounter what you want
- When fetching data for a single grid or watching the "data map", grid color is based on the chance-to-encounter accuracy (so no changes here)

EDIT:
Again some small changes to the coloring. The color scale is now bit better. You can switch the grid color meaning when using filter. Also critter names are now colored based on their encountering chance when examining grids.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 03:40:58 pm by Opera »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 21 queries.