"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 28, 2024, 05:52:39 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Mercs - S.P.E.C.I.A.L., Skills and Stats  (Read 1213 times)

Red Bear

• aka Black Jack
Mercs - S.P.E.C.I.A.L., Skills and Stats
« on: May 04, 2010, 08:10:51 am »

I have a question. Is there any way to find an info about mercs skills and stats like their HP, AP, AC, DR, S.P.E.C.I.A.L., e.t.c.
Ofc there is some info about mercs on wiki but it's not enough. I know that some of them like to use big guns (that means that their big guns skill is higher then energy), but what about other skills?
Re: Mercs - S.P.E.C.I.A.L., Skills and Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 06:57:47 am »

skill wise, i know that at least some of the basic HtT mercs like ghouls and guys like the white metal armor wearing sledge hammer merc can use both melee weapons, and small guns reasonabley well, i gave them both small guns and they do enough damage to be worth it, even if they don't burst very often if at all, not to mention both mercs mentioned have 100+ HPs so its basicly a tank that can attack stuff following you, even if not kill it quickly.

thats all i know thus far, hope that helps you to guess what they can do.

-Ulrek-

Red Bear

• aka Black Jack
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 10:47:04 am »

Ulrek, sorry, but this is not what I asked. I know that cheapest "energy guys" can use rifles, HtH mutants can use rockets and miniguns, e.t.c.
I want to hear exact numbers.

Berko

• Tim Tom Ted
    • http://kabefis.deviantart.com/
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 08:43:12 pm »

To know their HP you can ask to some one who have the perk "awerness"
To know AC, check your unarmed skill, go near your merc and check your tohit (AC = Skill - tohit) If you have 95% in tohit the result have great chance to be false, check it with a character with less than 95% in unarmed skill.
To know his Agility, it's easy now because you know the AC. Agility = AC
To know AP, it's easy too now because you know Agility. AP = 5 + Agility/2 (the result is rounded down)
To know his endurance, you can check his HP when you buy him and check it again some time after when he get a level. Endu = (diff_HP - 2 ) * 2. Or you can check how he regain hp when he is hurt to know approximaly if he have less 6 endu more 6 endu or more 9 endu. (healing rate = endu/3)
To know DR hit him with a knife or something else and check the reduction with minima/maxima of base damage.
To know the perception, maybe change his reaction in "attack everyone" and check with a friend which come close 1 hex by 1 (Ctrl in moving or ctrl + clic to know the distance). Don't know if they are like player but he you got a logic result maybe it's a good result.

I don't know tips for other things :p
~~~ Ashes of Phoenix project --> http://fonline-aop.net/ ~~~

Red Bear

• aka Black Jack
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 10:08:34 pm »

That's a good way to find some of mercs stats. But there are also skills % which we can't see.

It is possible to do some tests with HtH/Melee, laser and small guns to calculate their skills but it will be a problem to test their skills with big guns. Not a BIG problem but it will take some time.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 10:23:06 pm »

All mercs ( That I'm aware of aty least.. never used energy mercs )  Have a pretty damn high perception.  8 I believe.  As for the percentages on skill stats..  maybe you should suggest this kind of thing in suggestion thread.  Although I'm pretty sure its already been suggested, do a search  ;).
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 22 queries.