"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 09, 2024, 12:22:13 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Why you hate (or love) Fallout 3  (Read 5946 times)

Re: Why you hate (or love) Fallout 3
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2010, 10:05:05 pm »

Well, even if the game is crap... Theres something more pathetic than that. Really pathetic. This:

Yeah it sucks because i can't play it isn't like a logical argument, as for bethesda sucking I loved the elderscrolls series.

bikkebakke

• I'll show those FOnliners how RT is supposed to be
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2010, 10:45:35 pm »

still bethesda fails miserably at making towns :P both in f3 and oblivion >.< (dont remember older elder scrolls)

as I said about f3 - towns got like 30--40 people max in them :P that aint a town... damn that almost doesnt count as a village >.< same problem in oblivion where there where HUGE FRIKKIN CASTLES WITH HUGE FRIKKING WALLS WITH HUGE FRIKKING BUILDINGS IN IT but every HUGE FRIKKING HOUSE had like max 2 people living inside of them (if you don't count in the guilds)... so a city with megawalls and megacastle and megahouses with like 30 citizens  ::) "yup thats just feels realistic when walking in there"

//oblivion was a really fun game too, but had many flaws of wich one was kvatch not being rebuilt (mod fixed that) OR the lets hold (not taking into inventory) an owned object and everyone gets pissed off, but as with f3 - mods fixed these things ;)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 10:51:08 pm by bikkebakke »
Gussiplurr - activehttp://fo2238.fodev.net/status/STATUS

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2010, 06:09:37 pm »

yeah, after morowind bethesda really have thrown themselves off a cliff and shat in our cereal, but we are still sitting at the table eating spoonfuls...

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

bikkebakke

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2010, 06:23:38 pm »

yeah, after morowind bethesda really have thrown themselves off a cliff and shat in our cereal, but we are still sitting at the table eating spoonfuls...

nah, we are sitting with blindfolds and are being fed by a person who says it is good cereals :P

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2010, 12:07:03 am »

I hate it because of the game mechanic exploits, But I LOOOOOOVE IT because it is the exact kind of MMO i've been looking for.  You don't need to rely your charismatic weak ass on traitorous players! Hire a small army of mercs and they'll haul ass for ya! XD.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2010, 12:35:15 am »

I hate it because of the game mechanic exploits, But I LOOOOOOVE IT because it is the exact kind of MMO i've been looking for.  You don't need to rely your charismatic weak ass on traitorous players! Hire a small army of mercs and they'll haul ass for ya! XD.

lolwut?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2010, 02:47:36 am »

lolwut?

You have a choice between having players come with you and more than likely betray you and murder you for your shit, whereas hiring mercenaries is anti-betrayal full-proof. :P
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2010, 03:31:49 am »

Buddy, this is a topic about Fallout 3, not Fallout online. ;)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2010, 03:33:32 pm »

Buddy, this is a topic about Fallout 3, not Fallout online. ;)
...... dammit. 

( will now make a statement that is actually *on Topic* )

I hate Fallout 3 because it has absolutely positively no balance whatsoever.... even using a normal console you can practically be GOD within 5 minutes of leaving the vault.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2010, 07:10:40 pm »

I love Fallout 3 for a vision Beth failed but gave modders a possibility to pursue it. Especially GTS.
I hate it not because Beth don't know shit about Fallout... In fact, they know it very well - it's just that they decided for this generation, what's good for them and went a completely different way, instead picking up ideas.

Or perhaps i'm not hip enough because i don't accept TEH NEW.
But how do you decide, if TEH NEW is better than its predecessors? You don't, Beth does it for you, so jump the bandwagon.

bikkebakke

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2010, 08:38:24 pm »

I love Fallout 3 for a vision Beth failed but gave modders a possibility to pursue it. Especially GTS.
I hate it not because Beth don't know shit about Fallout... In fact, they know it very well - it's just that they decided for this generation, what's good for them and went a completely different way, instead picking up ideas.

Or perhaps i'm not hip enough because i don't accept TEH NEW.
But how do you decide, if TEH NEW is better than its predecessors? You don't, Beth does it for you, so jump the bandwagon.
I agree with you :P I'm only 21 but if TEH NEW means cheezy story and shitty gameplay... then I'm all in for the old games.

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2010, 10:48:23 am »

Game is Shitballs, Not in California?
Everything is 50x Weaker.
~Fail
Founder of Fallout Online Australia
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 19 queries.