"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 07:23:35 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Add small computer to your tent to make it shared tent.  (Read 12751 times)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: Add small computer to your tent to make it shared tent.
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2010, 11:42:57 am »

Computer belongs to bases.
Tents are only tents. Yes. They suck. That's why you need to buy a base. If you are in a NPC faction, then you don't need shared tents.
Obviously this feature is only meant to make alters life's easier.

i live in vault city for example, all of my accounts do. Now i buy a base and its near redding, so wtf? some of my accounts have like 20 outdoors, that base wont be useable for them. And i already told it and will repeat it once again, you can already make shared tents, it wont add new features that are not added now, it will just make to use these features easier, much easier.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 11:44:31 am by vedaras »

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 11:44:31 am »

Computer belongs to bases.
[...]
Obviously this feature is only meant to make alters life's easier.

And yes, a computer in a tent ? Would be quite awkward.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2010, 11:48:22 am »

Laptop is solution :)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2010, 11:49:52 am »

Well half civilized towns like klamath or broken hills have them, so i do not see a problem why wastelanders could not :> (and as you saw you would need microfusion cells or sec to keep the komputer running :D )

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2010, 11:52:34 am »

or add base saler to VC?

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 11:52:20 pm »

or add base saler to VC?

well i bought a cave in redding today and lucky me it was 2 squares from VC!

but still i had to create 3 trash accounts which wont be used, 2 of them already deletedself, one is boss of faction, is this really needed, when there could be much easier solution :>

arathhunter

• Arath =Gray Rock Village Leader= -Canadian Drow-
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2010, 01:10:37 am »

well i bought a cave in redding today and lucky me it was 2 squares from VC!

but still i had to create 3 trash accounts which wont be used, 2 of them already deletedself, one is boss of faction, is this really needed, when there could be much easier solution :>
btw, how did you get to use 3 other accounts?  second, if you leave VC (if you did) how do you rejoin?

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2010, 01:11:45 am »

btw, how did you get to use 3 other accounts?  second, if you leave VC (if you did) how do you rejoin?

well i asked people to help :> And you cant leave vc and rejoin. My npc factioned accounts all are friends of faction not members.

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2010, 03:11:16 pm »

I agree we need more variety of personal residence whether it is a wooden house or white adobe house or basement in a city ruin. Just for the feeling.

Agree.
I also agree with many others. My solutions are following:

1) tents are tents no change here
2) we need other buildings to be made where a computer wouldnt look ridiculous :D like a building with 1 locker and 1 computer for 10k (the same price for shared account)
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2010, 04:27:05 pm »

I think that basic base (cave) should be founded by your skill (outdoorsman) and then clear from enemies (raiders/deathclaw...) in small quest. If you will do this, you will be able to use science, repair skill on old and broken computer, power generator, and this map will change (like tent area before tent builing -> tent building) into classic cave base.

This will help new players to spread their own skills to different branches, kind of distribution of labour, and it will be more adventurous than collecting money in tent/bank account.

I know that this can be abusable, but we can find solution for this.

BTW, what about the vault base type, is already in the game or not?
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2010, 04:47:26 pm »

I think that basic base (cave) should be founded by your skill (outdoorsman) and then clear from enemies (raiders/deathclaw...) in small quest. If you will do this, you will be able to use science, repair skill on old and broken computer, power generator, and this map will change (like tent area before tent builing -> tent building) into classic cave base.

This will help new players to spread their own skills to different branches, kind of distribution of labour, and it will be more adventurous than collecting money in tent/bank account.

I know that this can be abusable, but we can find solution for this.

BTW, what about the vault base type, is already in the game or not?

i think it could be very highly abusable. Every person in every gang could find a cave and make it a spot for gong :>

Lordus

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2010, 05:17:42 pm »

i think it could be very highly abusable. Every person in every gang could find a cave and make it a spot for gong :>

Yes, and because of this, there should exist some rules, which will avoid this, or game concept..

Solutions: if you find that cave, clear it and complete quest, you have to write at least 5 players to the computer, or you will lost this cave. Players on level 5 i.e.. or whatever.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2010, 05:29:38 pm »

Yes, and because of this, there should exist some rules, which will avoid this, or game concept..

Solutions: if you find that cave, clear it and complete quest, you have to write at least 5 players to the computer, or you will lost this cave. Players on level 5 i.e.. or whatever.

lol so its same shit, there will be 50 caves with same 50 names for same gang of 50 members dont you think ? :>

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2010, 05:30:38 pm »

Oh come on, soon even standing at NCR will be "highly abusable".

Maybe finding a cave is not the perfect idea, but right now there are some encos with white stone hut. So why not making a simple "base" from it? Without workbench, without billions of lockers, just one or two crates for stuff and computer terminal to adding other players so they can see this location.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Lordus

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2010, 05:38:28 pm »

lol so its same shit, there will be 50 caves with same 50 names for same gang of 50 members dont you think ? :>

Vedaras, you were my frind, when i had my Radio madbrahmin project. It brokes up in moment, when you "lend" vedaras kill to your friend, but he was our enemy so he started to attecked us in cites. So we did too. Than he give your char back, but nobody form us did not know it. So we were still killing vedaras kill. From this moment, there starded  word war between us. So every my suggestion is full of shits, it is retarded, noobish etc. comments from you.

I like Fallout/Fonline, you too. All of us have ideas about balancing or developing this project. So there is no need to behave like child on playground. If you have another idea or point if view, you can avoid vulgarism.

Back to topic. If you will have to create new 5 players on level 5, find adequate cave, finish capture quest, it will be more harder than now. Now you need to create 4 new level 1 chars and give them 30 k caps and DONE.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 07:05:13 pm by Lordus »
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 21 queries.