"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 05:37:48 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Warzone event #3  (Read 2273 times)

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
Warzone event #3
« on: May 01, 2010, 05:15:33 pm »

Today (May 1st, 2010) is happening the third Warzone event. As last time, it's a basic fighting event, with an improvement now - you can leave the map ! =D

This event is simple. In a location, there are lots of stuff. Weapons, stimpacks, armors. If you are killed, you can come back, heal yourself, grab a weapon and fight again. There will be no reward for this event : This is only fun. Read again : No reward. You come naked, you go back naked.
The aim of the event is simple : Giving to everyone the ability to fight against other players (PvP only).

Since lots of people seem to enjoy PvP, we thought it would be nice to do this kind of event. If you don't like PvP or this idea, then you'll miss nothing by just not going at the event's location.

The event's location is situated between NCR and Vault 13. To leave it, just use the computer that is in a house, you will be able to exit.

It is still a test-event right now, to test the Warzone concept.

Feel free to comment it here.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

virus341

• +5 AC perk. Fck yeah!
Re: Warzone event #3
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 05:27:29 pm »

When it will end? Damn work, I will be able to play only tomorrow :(

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
Re: Warzone event #3
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 05:43:01 pm »

The event is canceled until we fix one bug (people were not able to respawn). Sorry for the inconvenience.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 23 queries.