"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 15, 2024, 07:56:11 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Low Poly Vault Dweller  (Read 11240 times)

Re: Low Poly Vault Dweller
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2010, 10:36:12 am »

I have a question about 3d graphics .Does the implementation of 3d means that 3d will be used only for characters and creatures and weapons etc..? Or it will be used for background graphics, aka maps , levels etc?

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 10:55:21 am »

I have a question about 3d graphics .Does the implementation of 3d means that 3d will be used only for characters and creatures and weapons etc..? Or it will be used for background graphics, aka maps , levels etc?

The 3D Models Will Only be For Critters, like people, Monsters Ect. The Maps Will stay as they are
Founder of Fallout Online Australia

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 09:32:36 am »

I'd say, not directly.

If you want to model a mountain, buildings, furniture, cars etc, you're not limited to polycount, BUT you will not place the model itself, just the render of it as scenery.
Higher polycount demands also more quality.
Perhaps you could visit the thread on NMA, read, learn the techniques and ask those nice people to comment and criticisize your work.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 18 queries.