"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 11:22:50 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Is there anyway to disband a "Certain" Mercenary?  (Read 1570 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Is there anyway to disband a "Certain" Mercenary?
« on: April 27, 2010, 10:19:46 pm »

I am aware of the "Disband party/group" command but Is there a command on how to disband a specific mercenary?  lets say you have 3 mercenaries.   and thier names are: Paul, Steve, and Stephan.  And i wanted to disband Paul and Paul alone.  How would i go about doing this?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 10:24:11 pm by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Surf

• это моё.
Re: Is there anyway to disband a "Certain" Mercenary?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 10:26:04 pm »

Well, I dont know if there is a special conmand for it, but the easiest way would be to simply shoot poor paul. ;)
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 10:26:39 pm »

Leave them at wastes, kill them, give them activated dynamite and send to Sha Enin at NCR, do whatever you want...

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 10:28:20 pm »

This is all funny because its actually i wanna disband a rogue merc of mine.  He went missin after i went to Broken Hills to do some trading.  We got out safe, then i logged off (immediately). when i logged back on he was gone.  His name didnt show up on list.  I went back in bluesuit naked, and use the commands and waited a while for him to come back.  Nothing.  :/.  I just don't want to disband my ENTIRE army just because of one rogue merc.  And yes i have tried to buy another one, this dude is still alive somehow.   :P
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 10:30:06 pm by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 10:31:17 pm »

hmm thats a good idea.. but i think, we (normal players ;) ) should be able to use some command
to put slaves, mercs or brahmins back in our tents or something like that. i lost them in different cases..
and it should be fair to tell them : go back to my tent, damn lost followers!

that dont answer your question, and its not the right tread i think. sry about that    :P

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 10:32:07 pm »

hmm thats a good idea.. but i think, we (normal players ;) ) should be able to use some command
to put slaves, mercs or brahmins back in our tents or something like that. i lost them in different cases..
and it should be fair to tell them : go back to my tent, damn lost followers!

that dont answer your question, and its not the right tread i think. sry about that    :P

Lol, yeah.  Maybe i should post this on suggestion?  A command you can type in to force them to go back.  But if you dont have a tent base you should be able to tell them to go to a town.

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 10:42:35 pm »

right!.. there are many bugs with mercs yet.. and jeah. sure every time i lost a merc i can try this fine command disband parti but its happend to often right now..
example : i have 3 supermutants actually and lost them 4 times with servercrash and other bug´s they have 360hp and i realy love them :D
its a shame to send a requesthelp for that.. but i did it. and javonka bring them back 4th. in 2 days.. to much work i think.. and i dont wonna spam for bugs.. but its not fair to lost so good mercs with a bug or crash..

u see my english isnt good enough to open some good tread on the right place for that problem hehe  :-X

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 11:00:37 pm »

I once sent a request for this previously but no help came...  i had to post it.  You should see it somewhere in game discussion but that time i lost all my mercs and couldnt hire anymore.  Lol.  The mercs are the NUMBER "ONE" thing for a charisma/leader build.  Unless you count one thats part of a faction but still.  This should be somewhere at the top of the list for things needing a fixing.  Not some trivial stuff like: "why dont they keep they're weapons out when you say so?"...... :/

NOTICE:  Case closed... I just sort...  went at Broken Hills ( not entering it yet ) logged off and when i got back on "bam" there he is lol.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 12:32:25 am by Michaelh139 »

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 11:31:42 am »

sounds like he went on a sexcapade

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 21 queries.