"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 07:30:06 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FO Gathering tool 1.2! (still works after wipe)  (Read 8170 times)

Re: FO Gathering tool
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 07:34:11 pm »

This program does not communicate with game, it doesnt collect,read or modify packets, it doesnt send any data into game so YES this is allowed. This program is completely stand-alone and its use is fully optional, also it wont give you unfair advantage over other players. It just saves your time.
Dumb people say what they know, wise people know what they say.

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2010, 08:09:54 pm »

If you will make it communicating with game, e.g. when the in-game cool-down timer is turned on, the program is activating - it could be pretty interesting. Otherwise, it's nothing else, than a copy of that.
Or you could make an autoclicker ;)
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2010, 09:46:18 am »

Not a copy, what i made is MUCH simplier. Did you notice that my program is very small window? thats because it wont disturb you while doing other internet work. Seriously i would like to make it catching packets from game itself so timer would be accurate, but i have no such skills.

Autoclicker is no problem, oh wait it is problem. Autoclickers (or "macros") are not allowed, because it gives your unfair advantage. Did you ever heard of russian "aimbots"? autoclicker is that case.

And if you want i am able to improve it that it wont be copy by your opinion. For example i could make it switch focus on game window when timer finish.
Dumb people say what they know, wise people know what they say.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 22 queries.