"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 12:21:19 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Exit grid sucks  (Read 1101 times)

Exit grid sucks
« on: April 19, 2010, 03:40:58 am »

i was trying to run from raiders and got killed cause the exit grid was lagging. so now i lost my ammo, my gun and my armor because of some lag. Are they planning on fixing this?

Surf

• это моё.
Re: Exit grid sucks
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 03:42:52 am »

It was probably due to some lags. Also you have to watch out for the Exit Combat Timeout. If you attacked someone or something or have been attacked by someone or something, there is a timeout. If the timeout is still on, the exit grid doesnt work.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 07:23:32 am by Surf Solar »
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 07:22:43 am »

The server isn't the greatest so lag during peak times is a pretty common occurrence.  If you want to play without lag wait until later on in the evening North American times.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 10:48:32 am »

It was probably due to some lags. Also you have to watch out for the Exit Combat Timeout. If you attacked someone or something or have been attacked by someone or something, there is a timeout. If the timeout is still on, the exit grid doesnt work.
And it writes million times, that there is combat timeout and you cannot exit...
Cat that be changed? just to write once in a second or two...
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 11:13:36 am »

I have noticed taht lagg spikes pick up very quick while you are moving, so the answer is, when you reach exit - dont stop moving, run down/up/left/right away from mobs, and dont jsut stand there...

I had these funny moments taht you can get 20+sec lagg while runnning in BH mine or another large cave... no idea why but it just does... if you stop adn wait - you get nice 100-300 ping, start running further - WHOAAAA....
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.