Other > Survival Guides / Game Help

[Unique Thread] I can't launch the game or Log in

<< < (6/97) > >>

Izual:
Launch FOConfig.exe

Select GAME tab.

Note : Copy/pasting the two .dat files in your FOnline folder might be a good idea.
Click on the upper arrow, browse to your Master.dat, select it. Click on the bottom arrow, browse yo your Critter.dat, select it.

TCMTroll:
Okay, have been waiting for this game ever since I got hooked on Fallout 2 back in the day. Got discouraged when the game wouldn't load 1st few times, but eventually got in. Made a new profile, and was ready to go... and entered the game to see a basement with me standing there. But my character was a fiery orange pixelated... something. And I couldn't move anywhere (it said error when trying to click a place to walk to with the walk command enable, the red circle thing). I could only examine objects in the room. So I can't play the game. Any help?

TCMTroll:

--- Quote from: TCMTroll on June 15, 2010, 05:10:58 am ---Okay, have been waiting for this game ever since I got hooked on Fallout 2 back in the day. Got discouraged when the game wouldn't load 1st few times, but eventually got in. Made a new profile, and was ready to go... and entered the game to see a basement with me standing there. But my character was a fiery orange pixelated... something. And I couldn't move anywhere (it said error when trying to click a place to walk to with the walk command enable, the red circle thing). I could only examine objects in the room. So I can't play the game. Any help?

--- End quote ---

Nevermind, feel a bit dumb making this post before simply trying to close the game and retrying. Logged in fine this time. But for anyone else who has this problem, just do what I did (but you probably already have figured out this). And not sure if this was posted in the wrong area. Sorry.

nuka:
I have just dowloaded and installed the game but when i select play it comes up master.dat not found what do i do ???

Izual:
Look at first post or three posts above, the one with shiny pictures :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version