Other > Closed suggestions

Follower trading

(1/2) > >>

Frozen Mind:
If you bought (or enslaved) merc or slave (or even brahmin), it would be really cool to sell him to the other players. It could even grow up to the real slavers, which sell some slaves to lazy or are non-slavers (in a "slave hunters" meaning).

The option to sell would occur when follower is nearby and you stay 1 hex from a customer. It would be a traditional trade dialog like with merchants or players, but in your menu are icons of followers (skins). There would be no price set from followers. Just your customer need to deal the offer.

Of course, firstly follower bugs need to be fixed.

touriste:
It could appear as a new button on the right click or as a "slave object" when you are trading goods with another player.

Izual:
Just like Tandi in Fallout 1 ? Hmm, not sure it's the good way to do this.

Reconite:

--- Quote from: Izual on December 22, 2009, 07:26:14 pm ---Just like Tandi in Fallout 1 ? Hmm, not sure it's the good way to do this.

--- End quote ---

I agree, carrying a guy around in your inventory is kinda...
I think a good way to do this would be 'slave auctioning' or something.

Delamore:

--- Quote from: Reconite on December 22, 2009, 09:45:23 pm ---I agree, carrying a guy around in your inventory is kinda...
I think a good way to do this would be 'slave auctioning' or something.

--- End quote ---
Why can't it just be done the simple way of giving a player an object that infers ownership.
Trade the object to transfer ownership.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version