"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 11:11:33 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Is it possible to change leadership of the base?  (Read 1228 times)

Is it possible to change leadership of the base?
« on: April 15, 2010, 12:40:10 am »

I was wondering if it is possible to give someone else the leadership of the base? And if so how?

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: Is it possible to change leadership of the base?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 12:55:24 am »

You need to resign and then they need to be able to access the terminal, go to Miscellaneous and choose Claim Leadership. Then exist terminal and then go back to Miscellaneous and choose Confirm Leadership. That's how it should work at least. Sometimes you can't just claim leadership and then confirm leadership right after. Not sure what is up with that.

Just had quote from Lexx:
he "claiming leadership" thingy was done, in case someone of the faction makes a kind of evil takeover. That's why you can't simply claim leadership and become leader. You have to be voted to that position.

So I guess other members have to vote for you after the current leader resigns.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 01:10:48 am by Dishonest Abe »
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 01:53:17 am »

Isn't it just that the leader can resign then the player with the next highest rank becomes leader?
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 07:44:02 am »

1. there can be multiple players with highest rank
2. we had JovankaB fixin our leadership yesterday since i could not confirm my own claim, an I was the sole highest rank member... (btw Jovanka much <3 for speedy response)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 22 queries.