"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 11:06:11 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Metzger problem  (Read 1047 times)

Cl0ud

• The Wasteland is Harsh
Metzger problem
« on: April 17, 2010, 02:25:55 am »

I have got req for level 3 small guns. 
So i went and talked to Metzger and no option.
Done breifcase mission and nuka cola mission ages ago.
Reputation is at -50 now though, how can i get it up without joining the slavers?

Any help would be great!
The Wasteland is Harsh
Re: Metzger problem
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 04:44:40 am »

uh trading with metzger i believe... or the den in general...or just wait it out? but you might have to join them ...

you had the game working today ?
Owner of FOnline 2258! A true Fallout inspired adventure!
http://bit.ly/3syLeTp
http://www.fonline2258.com
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 07:35:47 am »

Reputation is at -50 now though, how can i get it up without joining the slavers?
You need 120 atleast.
P.S. For other player who have reputation problems:
Instantly, after completing Metzger Briefcase quest by giving it to him (if you just started character you'll have 150 reputation with Slavers after), talk to Metzger again and ask about additional work, then go to "Hole" and take Join Raiders quest, and then simply... don't complete this quest, because being raider at low level isn't good idea, but this quest will be in progress, so in future you don't need to visit Den again and pray, that you have enough reputation, also, if you have 1 CH, you need use x1 mentat for 3 CH and Briefcase quest, and again 3 CH to take Join Raiders quest, but not to complete, so you can use x1 mentat for both quests, and then progress and complete it with 1 CH in any time you want by going instantly to South Raiders Camp.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 05:21:50 am »

Trading with Metzger won't increase your slaver rep.  I've tried it before.

If you're at less than 120 rep with slavers and have already done the briefcase quest, the only way you can get your rep up is by joining the slavers and selling slaves.

I know, it sucks.  I'm in the same position where I don't want to join the slavers but I want to join the raiders.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 17 queries.