"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 03:59:33 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Small Deathclaws?  (Read 1294 times)

Small Deathclaws?
« on: April 10, 2010, 11:38:22 pm »

I've been searching the forums but there is no thread about where I can find small deathclaws..

Could someone help me?

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: Small Deathclaws?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 11:45:39 pm »

I've been searching the forums but there is no thread about where I can find small deathclaws..

Could someone help me?

west from boneyard, between bh and vc, a little right from path.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 01:23:54 am »

also around v13

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 01:30:04 am »

Also a little NW from Glow

While you are hunting for Small Deathclaws, usually having about 80 HP, watch out for Small Tough Deathclaws and Tough Deathclaws that you can usually encounter on the same tiles as regular Small Deathclaws.

Small Tough Deathclaws have about 260 HP and Tough Deathclaws can have 560 HP, 12 Action Points. Very hard. And they usually hunt in a pack of 2 Small Tough Deathclaws and 1 Tough Deathclaw, so if you see two little deathclaws and 1 normal-sized deathclaw, my suggestion is run away. They don't give that much more XP anyway.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

virus341

• +5 AC perk. Fck yeah!
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 01:33:43 am »

Small Tough Deathclaws have about 260 HP and Tough Deathclaws can have 560 HP, 12 Action Points. Very hard. And they usually hunt in a pack of 2 Small Tough Deathclaws and 1 Tough Deathclaw, so if you see two little deathclaws and 1 normal-sized deathclaw, my suggestion is run away. They don't give that much more XP anyway.
Not all of them, I've found 190hp small tough, 350hp big tough. Still unkillable with assault riffle :P
And crit eye shot for 68hp I've got from big one was awesome.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 23 queries.