"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 02:48:01 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Caravan guards steal loot  (Read 1180 times)

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
Caravan guards steal loot
« on: April 10, 2010, 06:09:28 pm »

Whenever I kill someone in encounter with caravan or trader the guard is stealing my loot and when I try to pick something up they attack me. That's wrong... change it!
There is nothing as demotivating as the Game Masters

avv

Re: Caravan guards steal loot
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 06:34:11 pm »

That's wrong...

Is it? They got the firepower to shoot you and rob you aswell but they don't do it. Sounds pretty fair in wasteland standards.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 07:01:13 pm »

But, I can understand that the caravan from f.e. New Reno in which I got -500 rep. will steal my loot, attack me etc. but why someone from city where I am clear wants to rob me? Especially if it's NPC  :-X
There is nothing as demotivating as the Game Masters

avv

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 07:24:34 pm »

If they didn't loot everyone you could just wait for them to woud the enemies enough, finish the enemy and then claim the prize.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 02:08:16 am »

I lol'd, I Think its Fine as it is, Apart from the Caravan Pwning youre shit if you get to close.
Founder of Fallout Online Australia

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 10:16:49 am »

It is not wrong. If they do not loot you, are they going to let the gear lost in the wasteland ?

Closed.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 22 queries.