"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 05:24:48 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Mixed profession crafting  (Read 1272 times)

Mixed profession crafting
« on: April 10, 2010, 08:51:09 pm »

Things that require (Crafting type 1)[2] and (Crafting type 2)[2] to make. Or other variations of levels.

THAT IS ALL.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
Re: Mixed profession crafting
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 08:51:51 pm »

Sorry, I don't understand this suggestion.

You could check this thread, to make people understand.
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 08:53:17 pm »

Weapons/ammo that require multiple professions to craft.

Hey I'm just looking for some differences in builds here, every ends up being the same.

Also I find it strange the only one of my posts you reply to has to be possibly the shortest one I've ever written. :3
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 08:53:47 pm »

Sorry, I don't understand this suggestion.

You could check this thread, to make people understand.
But people can use thier mental abilities to understand next:
For example to craft plasma grenade you need Lv1 demolisher + Lv1 energy expert (just example).

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 09:46:08 pm »

well idea would be good, but damn then you would really need more alts, those who craft and those who fight.

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 09:48:19 pm »

well idea would be good, but damn then you would really need more alts, those who craft and those who fight.
They wont if the system of gaining skillpoints per lvl will be modifed. And also then more profession levels should be avaible to take
There is nothing as demotivating as the Game Masters

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 09:49:56 pm »

They wont if the system of gaining skillpoints per lvl will be modifed. And also then more profession levels should be avaible to take
Oh yeah, I want to craft dynamites, stimpaks and BA by my main char... No.. that's bad idea. May be only after 21st level...

Edit: It's not a problem to get items without alts, and without more than 4 levels of prof, I don't even use all 4 avaible levels, and it's ok, yes I have an alt, but only for fun, nothing more.
Back to topic: But suggesting to have mix profs advantage sounds good. For example 2/2 of EVERY type prof must have different something unique. But... yes... they'll start to make damned alts. So, it's again not so good idea.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 09:52:42 pm by RavenousRat »

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 09:57:30 pm »

In my opinion its good idea but just needs more planning.
There is nothing as demotivating as the Game Masters

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 12:11:31 am »

My main character is a doctor crafter... Even without being able to use first aid in combat, it's not that hard to do combat with a crafting character.

The only people who make alts purely for crafting would be the ones who Min-max their stats so that they will NEVER miss and will ALWAYS do tons of damage. :/

But in my opinion, having to min-max to do 400 damage minigun bursts is excessive... By about 200 damage...
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 12:34:37 am »

My main character is a doctor crafter... Even without being able to use first aid in combat, it's not that hard to do combat with a crafting character.

The only people who make alts purely for crafting would be the ones who Min-max their stats so that they will NEVER miss and will ALWAYS do tons of damage. :/

But in my opinion, having to min-max to do 400 damage minigun bursts is excessive... By about 200 damage...

Damage from a minigun (or any weapon in general) does not have to do with your build. If you are talking about Bonus Damage, etc. it is not a question of min and max but of what perks are chosen.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 22 queries.