"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 03:06:43 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Guards in guarded Cities  (Read 11061 times)

Re: Wtf is up with the guarded mining site?
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2010, 08:52:15 pm »

"Great Operation" by AMP ?

Ehm ehm, against bluesuits ?

In PK scale they are on 1/10  8)

As i said. Be PK is easy way of play.
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2010, 08:52:37 pm »

But yes seriously, can you decrease the respawn for npc guards at guarded areas. Its already enough danger with their protection
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2010, 09:31:49 pm »

stop moanin)     

thats just life.    and such action worths mentioning in WasteMedia Newspaper.

Pure fun
life goes on...
JayDoom
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2010, 09:43:06 pm »

Fun for those who are killing everything maybe, but when you are low level player and have no way to fight back, and also you stop one our most important resources it is not fun at all.

I don't mind being killed in random encounters, stolen from, bombed, but I think there should be areas where people can mine at least basic stuff without getting shot at.

The guards are there for a reason, it just happens that they are pretty shit ai at the moment that can't compete with player gangs.

virus341

• +5 AC perk. Fck yeah!
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2010, 10:02:49 pm »

As i said. Be PK is easy way of play.
I am damn sure you never played PK.
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2010, 10:22:05 pm »

I am damn sure you never played PK.

Yes, i dont need to by PK. Beacuse shooting everything on sight IS easy way.

virus341

• +5 AC perk. Fck yeah!
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2010, 10:26:07 pm »

Yes, i dont need to by PK. Beacuse shooting everything on sight IS easy way.
Thats why you think so, you just never tryed. Its like I would say: bank robbering irl is very easy, you just need a gun and car, oh and btw I never tryed it!

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
Re: Guards in guarded Cities
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2010, 10:39:47 pm »

This time I've merged the threads. Next time I will simply remove.
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2010, 10:44:49 pm »

Thats why you think so, you just never tryed. Its like I would say: bank robbering irl is very easy, you just need a gun and car, oh and btw I never tryed it!

Bad example and not for this case. Be PK is just easier way of play. Try be Anti PK against almost all server.
« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2010, 10:53:29 pm »

This time I've merged the threads. Next time I will simply remove.

I was talking about guards in the mine, not in the city.

Heckler Spray

• former Orphans' member, now in TTT Lawyer Agency
« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2010, 11:01:20 pm »

Herm, for the record, your guys killed me several times in Redding this afternoon, Hololashima. It doesn't really matter, but it's weird cause as you shoould know, we (orphans) don't take part in the Gangs war, and we are neutrals : http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=3304.0.

Back to the topic : yeah, same old news, Wasteland is harsh, shit happens, Pks are everywhere, but there're also many weapons to defend yourself.
Blood is thicker than water.
-------------------------------------

"Surf Solars Seal of Awesome" - "Amazing Music Taste" achievments
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2010, 11:12:22 pm »

Back to the topic : yeah, same old news, Wasteland is harsh, shit happens, Pks are everywhere, but there're also many weapons to defend yourself.
Wow pretty ignorant reply, you must expect a lot of newbies to take on several better geared players in a gang that can camp the spawn, also what is point in guards if people can just workaround them so easily with a little thought/alts.

Oh and not to forget for new players to get weapons they need materialswhich guess what they cannot get because the mine is camped.

« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2010, 11:18:21 pm »

There are allready to much save places. If you want more save places i would suggest to play another game. Best way to learn, even for newbies is that there is no save place. I wondered that the NCR mining site wasnt raided before. Only 3 or 4 Guards, hell no problem. I can understand that some are pissed cause they were attacked there or in VC, but thats why i like this game.
There are enough MMOs out there that was destroyed by casual players who screamed the hole day cause the game is unfair, blabla. Learn to life with it.

This thread is like this vid, and watch till the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpcUxwpOQ_A&NR=1
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2010, 11:21:21 pm »

There are allready to much save places. If you want more save places i would suggest to play another game. Best way to learn, even for newbies is that there is no save place. I wondered that the NCR mining site wasnt raided before. Only 3 or 4 Guards, hell no problem. I can understand that some are pissed cause they were attacked there or in VC, but thats why i like this game.
There are enough MMOs out there that was destroyed by casual players who screamed the hole day cause the game is unfair, blabla. Learn to life with it.

This thread is like this vid, and watch till the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpcUxwpOQ_A&NR=1

I don't understand the video you posted, but I agree with your post in general, most of the time why players die is due to their carelessness and not taking enough precautions.
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2010, 11:28:42 pm »

For the guarded cities to get raided now and then is a good thing.

There is a great deal of risk involved.

Who Dares Wins.

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 22 queries.