"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 10, 2024, 10:40:54 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Making a Doctor more usefull  (Read 650 times)

Making a Doctor more usefull
« on: April 07, 2010, 09:07:40 am »

So Ive been playing a doctor for a week now and was wondering to myself how I could be more useful and since Im not as articulate as some of our other members Ill keep it simple.

If I understand correctly the weakness feature and removal of fa during combat had alot to do with exploiters.My suggestion is to reintroduce fa to tb combat and remove weakness but only for players who take the doctor proffesion.

As another possible solution maybe we could just add fa to combat again but make it simmiliar to repair in the sense that only someone with alot of points(200 and up) can use it effectively,unless of course your chosen proffesion is doctor.A doctor would be able to use it normally but only after receiveing lvl three training could he also do so in combat.Stims and other drugs are nice but taking the doc out of combat seems kinda boring to me and makes me feel a bit useless.

Discuss and post your feedback please.A dev opinion on this would be cool too,nothing more than a yes or no is really needed.

Gunduz

• [MDK]skankin
Re: Making a Doctor more usefull
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 09:16:05 am »

Afaik, FA is going to come back to TB, but only once it can take x amount of turns to cooldown. Before, it was easy to take almost all of your turn and then walk as far away as possible and somewhat abuse the system.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 01:24:48 pm »

It will be fixed and returned to TB in time, yes.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 01:33:06 pm »

doctor is useful enough, but first aid kits doctor bags are not. Something needs to be done about them. maybe they could cure addiction with them or another shit since they are quite expensive 1k or 2k one use for one addiction heal with a chance to fail...
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 02:46:53 am »

Perhaps if it could be made so that you can only use fa once in tb combat. I don't know if it would be possible to do such a thing but i remember some certain car battles :D that took several hours because of 30+ people battling it and being able to first aid over an over because by the time everyone had their turn you could fa yourself with significant fa skill.
I would like my enlcave skin please :D
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.