"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 01:17:58 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Perfect miner  (Read 1819 times)

virus341

• +5 AC perk. Fck yeah!
Perfect miner
« on: April 01, 2010, 11:25:51 pm »

Ok, I have nothing to do right now, lags are awesome even to dig some ore, and I feel like I have something to say to new players (lol, because I'm playing FOnline2238 for, may be, two or three weeks).
It might be unconfortable to read, because my "english skill" is about 45-47%, but whatever. :)

First of all, what's this post about?
I will try to describe the easiest and fastest way to make a perfect and very useful miner.

Features (or you will can to):
-carry 124.000  kilos at 1st lvl (146 at lvl 4)(wich means 18 ore per 1-mining-turn and you still can run with it),
-have 9 player-followers, take any quest in game,
-craft gunpowder, allows at lvl 1, craft metal armors at lvl 3,
-make all advanced resourses at lvl 2-4 (depending on priority),
-avoid 2\3 of encounters near NCR at lvl 2-7 (depending on priority), almost all of NCR-district encounters at lvl 8,
-trade with 95% skill at lvl 8, craft all craftable armors at lvl 7.
PROFIT!

So, just make this "build":

10-1-6-10-10-2-1
Traits: skilled, good natured.
Tags: repair, science, outdoorsman.
Perks: strong back at lvl4, salesman at lvl 8.

First level is easy to get, you can just run around Vault 15 and earn exp by canceling meatings.
If you are bored you can do easy quests.

At level 2 you have 30 skillpoints. Lets see where we can put them?

1. If you want to continue scouting raise outdoorsman,
but dont make it higher than 78, if you want to be armorcrafter-lvl-3 with 100 science at lvl 7,
and
dont make it higher than 64, if you want to craft metal armors at lvl 3.
2. If you plan to reach lvl 8 with your twink ever(wich is possible by doing armors, scouting and doing repeatable quests, but takes some time, of couse), your outdoorsman skill will be 120%, so feel free to raise it to this point, if you dont need lvl 3 profession or high quality alloys as fast as possible.
(exp from scouting around Vault 15 is negligible at 120 skill, so move ahead to the desert near Brotherhood base, or Mariposa base)

At lvl 3 you can take armorer-lvl-2 (120% repair), make hq-metal parts and hq-gunpowder (80% science), if you need. But I suggest to earn fourth level, it won't take much time.

Ok, now you are lvl 4. It means that you can craft metal armor, craft all-hq-resources, run with 18 iron ore and hammer in hands. Whats next? Its up to you now.
If you feel pain in teh ass about exping, you can raise outdoorsman to 102%, repair 120, science 100, barter 56, and finish it.
If you are ready to run here and there, dig some ore, craft a lot - do it untill at least lvl 7, but remember to have 78 outdoorsman, not higher.

Final part (or, how teh fck i will share resources with my lovely main):
First of all you will need 10 brahmin hides  ;D
Dual log is prohibited, so be careful. Its better to give miner-account info to your friend. If you are able to use two computers do it quickly.
Ok, your friend logs in with your miner and you give him hides, then you follow him (he has 10 ch, so tell him to be careful and look at group list at global map), he moves to wasteland and makes a tent with you in his group. Now both of your characters see this tent. If your main character already had one tent, he will see both.

Thats all for now, may be I will add something later.
It took me 2 hours to write this. lol
Thanks for reading, feedback possible.

Oh, and if somebody says that alts ruin the whole game, that there is no fun playing many characters etc. ... You know, for new-ones its much less fun to die over and over again, trying to reach level 4-5, and then they see that they cant take any profession or simply dig sometning coz of low science level, and so on and so on. So, just dont start this holywar please.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 02:19:59 am by virus341 »
Re: Perfect twink
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 12:58:42 am »

You really, REALLY need to go look up what the word 'twink' means. ::)

virus341

• +5 AC perk. Fck yeah!
Re: Perfect twink
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 01:04:50 am »

You really, REALLY need to go look up what the word 'twink' means. ::)
Wow, I lol'd so much. Damn, in my language it spells this way, and its not our word, so I just put in letters as I hear them.
 ;D ;D ;D
renamed into miner (moders, could you please help me with it?)
damn I imagine what did people think of, and this winkin smile I've put in...shi-!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 01:11:53 am by virus341 »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 22 queries.