Author Topic: Mapper  (Read 3539 times)

Offline Gunduz

• [MDK]skankin
Mapper
« on: April 01, 2010, 10:30:26 pm »
So I tried to open the FO mapper the other day just to play around with it and after trying every compatibility option as well as almost everything else, I can't get it to run. I heard that there were issues with it while the game was running so I'm wondering if it just doesn't work atm or if there's something I'm doing wrong. Running Windows 7 so maybe it's something to do with that.

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
Re: Mapper
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 12:12:49 am »
The old mapper doesn't work anymore with the latest client updates. This here should be the latest one, but I am not sure.

Offline Gunduz

• [MDK]skankin
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 01:23:06 am »
Yeah that one works, thanks Lexx.

Offline Gunduz

• [MDK]skankin
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 02:16:24 am »
Ok so I downloaded that mapper and it actually opens unlike the one that comes with FO. But once it opens I have no clue what to do so I can't tell if it works or not. I tried the controls that come with the F2 mapper but they did nothing. Anyone have a list of controls or know if this one is broken too?

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 10:36:48 am »
unlike the one that comes with FO.

We don't ship the mapper with our installer. You most likely picked some very old FOnline archiv, that is still somewhere on the internet.

I posted some old list about commands here. It's very easy to find via forum search.