"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 20, 2024, 09:09:52 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: America........FUCK YEAH!!!!  (Read 7518 times)

America........FUCK YEAH!!!!
« on: April 01, 2010, 01:01:57 am »

If you live in North America, don't kill other players, and you want to make the wasteland a safer place, please send me a PM.  Who knows?  Maybe we can recruit enough people to help protect smaller unguarded towns!!

Aricvomit

• Prepare for bowel disruption
Re: America........FUCK YEAH!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 03:37:07 am »

i already have a crew of about 6-7 americans, if anything we need to band together just like the ruskies and pols do, its apparent their after english speakers so maybe its time to hit back? when americans do it we do it fuckin big, as in nuclear freaking explosion big. hit me up dude, in game names revengencer allthough if the server doesent go back im not sure if i even want to play anymore.
plasma nade your face off!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 05:37:34 am »

Same as Aricvomit said, im in if you need me, ingame name is any character with the name Steele in it.
\"If you touch squirrel\'s nuts, prepare to have genitals bitten.\"  -Confucius
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 04:01:27 pm »

Awesome!  What professions/roles do your characters have?  It's not necessarily a requirement to have a crafting chr, just curious to see the professions we do/don't have.
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 05:43:31 am »

My character's a crafter. Specifically ammo and Small guns or Armor. Characters name is Crft.Steele.
\"If you touch squirrel\'s nuts, prepare to have genitals bitten.\"  -Confucius
Re: America
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 01:09:06 pm »

if you see me in NCR i am up for helping you guys out
Chosen One: I saw you once on a Random Encounter Army, I was like oh shi- hes gonna kill me

Aricvomit

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 08:08:18 pm »

to anyone that checks out this post, we have started the gang, @yuck, ive been trying to find you ingame to get you an invite, @armyguy well getcha in today if your on.

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2010, 03:45:52 am »

I'm interested in joining.

I'm lv 2 lol.
Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 10:36:09 pm »

to anyone that checks out this post, we have started the gang, @yuck, ive been trying to find you ingame to get you an invite

Sorry, I haven't been on too much the last week.  Still on a business trip till the end of this week.  Let me know what day/time you'll be on next and we'll meet up!
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 07:23:10 pm »

Hello my fellow Americans.

Im solo till I die but its always nice to meet people from my home.

If you ever need any help feel free to ask and Ill do what I can for you

Dirk Straun/Tyler Brock

arathhunter

• Arath =Gray Rock Village Leader= -Canadian Drow-
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2010, 05:30:27 am »

I love the idea! but i'm trying to make my own faction, with the 130K base? i was thinking before to make a nice town, wouldent mind haveing North American Guests over, as long as noone causes trouble in my town of course, your welcome to come on in! i still need a load more caps and to figger out a faction (Town) Name for it

EDIT: my character was one of the ones that got currupted, so allthe funds are gone for my faction/town, so in the meantime, i dont mind joining another faction

EDIT AGAIN: nvm! after the update and the port change (4000 for thoughs who dont read the update bar) my character is back! wOOOO!!! :D
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 07:53:22 pm by arathhunter »

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 10:02:09 pm »

How do I join?
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world -- Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Aricvomit

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2010, 10:41:49 am »

you can pm me with your player name and set up a time, ill need your time zone too.
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2010, 02:57:41 am »

i WANT TO JOIN LVL 11 ARMORER LVL 2 ONE LVL MORE AND 3
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2010, 01:46:33 pm »

Hey Guys. I'm with The Real Boys faction. We are recruiting with pretty much the same ideas in mind that I have read here. We want quality over quantity though. Our new restriction is new recruits must be level 10 or higher. Must be able to converse in English without frequent misunderstandings. Must be able to use Teamspeak atleast when necessary for important missions like TC. If you dont join or can't [already in faction], we can still be allies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 17 queries.