Author Topic: Editing the caps required to reroll.  (Read 3858 times)

Editing the caps required to reroll.
« on: March 07, 2022, 05:11:21 am »
Hi there, hopefully someone who's more experienced than me knows where to look for this. I'm trying to change the amount of caps it takes to reroll, and I see that there are command defines under _defines.fos, which are accepted or rejected via the main.fos file? The problem is, player_allowcommand doesn't seem to actually handle the command, it simply spits out a message. Where are the commands actually being handled at? Specifically, where can I change the amount of caps required to reroll at? I'm working with the Reloaded S2 code.

Thanks in advance for any help. :)

Re: Editing the caps required to reroll.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2022, 09:13:22 am »
Hello. I'm not so more experienced, but I'm gonna say that searching by keywords will help you in any situation (for instance in notepad++ searching in all folders right away), cause there is really confusing logic in these fo mods.

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2022, 09:35:03 am »
Oh yeah, that's helped a lot for sure so far. ;D

In the meantime I'll keep searching, if I find anything I'll update it here in case anyone needs this while searching the forum.

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2022, 03:37:40 pm »
Alright, I found it. It's in main.fos under critter_finish. I'm not sure why I never searched for the PID_BOOK_OF_ACHIEVEMENT lol, hopefully this helps someone at least