Author Topic: FOnline client configurator .NET C# project  (Read 4439 times)

FOnline client configurator .NET C# project
« on: June 26, 2020, 05:23:12 pm »
https://github.com/Solfylte/Fonline-Configurator-.NET

Third-party and open source configurator for FOnline.
Originally, it was created for the server "TLA mk2". At the moment it is completely rewritten for common FOnline. Can be a good base for your modifications. Or for work with any configuration file.

Localization
Unlike the original, this one has an external localization, and can support any number of languages. The approach to localization is identical to working with a configuration file (see Release/Localization.cfg). For adding your own language, just copy-paste any section and modificate. For example, polsk. (sory for my google translate):
Code: [Select]
[pols]
checkBoxLoggingTime = Rejestrowanie ze znacznikiem czasu.
checkBoxLogging = Logowanie do 'Fonline.log'.

Project structure
FOConfigForm - windows form implementation. Configurator.dll - common library for work with .cfg files. FonlineConfigurator.dll - narrowly focused library for working FOnline. /Release/ folder - already compiled project with *.cfg examples.

Others
You can also add your own configuration sections and use them. For example:

Code: [Select]
[MyOwnSection]
customValue1 = 1
customValue2 = True
The configurator is resistant to incorrect data. In case of incorrect values, it simply uses the default value.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 02:22:51 am by Yaroslav »

Re: FOnline client configurator .NET C# project
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2021, 02:26:32 am »
Hi. I couldn't leave such terrible code on github... so I had to rewrite it. Now this is a normal (at the moment) configurator. Description updated.