FOnline Development > General Discussion

Players and fonline future

<< < (2/2)

Merle:

--- Quote from: Wichura on September 11, 2021, 08:52:10 pm ---
I can't see a single reason for this situation to change, FOnline idea expired and dropped down into a niche for just a few sentimental adults with bills to pay and children to look after. Nothing is given forever.

--- End quote ---

Wichura dropping truth bombs :)

I still hold 2238 in my fondest memories. FO2 after that (hopefully a new season will start in the next 10 years).

And perhaps one day, "someone will make a niche server for hardcore madmax wannabes, with tier 2 as top one, and places to visit and scavenge instead of fighting in swarms, with that thrilling feeling and survival as main goal; not roleplaying a miner from Pennsylvania." ; )

P.S. Hope you're healthy & doing well (in Gdynia, iirc). All the best to you and we'll see each other in the wasteland... one day.

Wichura:

--- Quote from: Merle on September 13, 2021, 07:54:35 pm ---And perhaps one day, "someone will make a niche server for hardcore madmax wannabes, with tier 2 as top one, and places to visit and scavenge instead of fighting in swarms, with that thrilling feeling and survival as main goal; not roleplaying a miner from Pennsylvania." ; )
--- End quote ---
I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and I work all day.
Well, yeah, we've been through that before.
I'm afraid it's not possible for people like us to become a FOnline virgin again. Maybe if such Mad Max Wannabe Friendly Server will move to Nevada, New Mexico or elsewhere with said tier 2 as top one, maybe if it's all about survival and none about turboplasmas, then there's a slight chance for refreshing experience among good ol' universe. But for a slight chance and a bunch of weirdos nobody will bother to make a dedicated server. Reloaded is as close to casuals, rookies and Mad Max Wannabes as possible at the moment.

--- Quote from: Merle on September 13, 2021, 07:54:35 pm ---P.S. Hope you're healthy & doing well (in Gdynia, iirc). All the best to you and we'll see each other in the wasteland... one day.

--- End quote ---
I'm okay mate, thanks. Moved out from Gdynia elsewhere though. See you some sunny dusty day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version