"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 05, 2024, 03:50:47 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Resources for sell in caravan encounters  (Read 654 times)

Resources for sell in caravan encounters
« on: March 27, 2010, 10:02:26 pm »

I got idea: Caravan Masters in Caravan Encounters could sell resources like junk, ores or parts. Each city should have caravan with different items, for example:

Redding: Iron Ore, Minerals, small chance for HQ Ores
Boneyard: Junk
San Fran: Electronic Parts

and so on. Amount of items should not be too much, so players won't kill whole caravan just for few iron ores. Apllying this will encourage interaction with caravans other than "kill them all, loot the guns". I'm waiting for Your opinions.
Re: Resources for sell in caravan encounters
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 12:30:23 am »

That's true Onion +1 from me

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 12:52:29 am »

I say that these caravans could be a lot more useful too. They could have a lot of ammo, guns, and other supplies on them, but if you kill them, then these extra buying supplies go away (don't spawn on the merchant's body on death) and you can only get the weapon and ammo that the actual merchant was using to fight.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

avv

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 09:54:37 am »

I say that these caravans could be a lot more useful too. They could have a lot of ammo, guns, and other supplies on them, but if you kill them, then these extra buying supplies go away (don't spawn on the merchant's body on death) and you can only get the weapon and ammo that the actual merchant was using to fight.

But all shops are full of weapons and ammo right now and nobody is buing them.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 10:32:50 pm »

+2 from me for idea onion
Well who you think im after now, bitch? Run, mother  f*cka, run...
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 17 queries.