Author Topic: English SDK documentation  (Read 4604 times)

Re: English SDK documentation
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2017, 07:52:40 am »
Here is a message from readme file included in the latest SDK (798) Documentation directory:
Sorry, no actual documentation at this time :(
But will be! Sooner or later but will!
All docs files have been moved to Obsolete directory. Good enough for me considering the question in this topic was about plans for updating the documentation. I can wait :)

Offline adumbperson

• Turn around in orbit!
Re: English SDK documentation
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2017, 11:31:41 pm »
It does like 3 years maybe more I'm orbiting around some serious fallout development... It took me a year to get a working env...
Downloaded and tried all FOnline mods possible.... I also carefully followed all the drops from rotators (wipe particularly)
Understood a lot from his/her github... then yea the working env around 404 then 412 now... I did cry out loud like baby for that info... all people interested reminds that :D
Anyway... I didn't give up I'm still here with an hope to finish...
Sincerely my first xp around the sdk was an horror... I had downloaded last revision... and it was full of graphic glitches... clearly unusable...
and yes I was unable to compile documentation since the compiled doxygen is broken binary :/
Nowaday I have the english html documentation from wladimiiir's vault112 FOnline mod... I also did a dump of the inner variables/classes/function from client and server because I was no sure about documentation...
so far so gud... it's in very gud shape...

Gift...
https://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,29867.msg261358.html#msg261358
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 11:44:50 pm by adumbperson »
How did I end in delivery with that kind of log about me... my god... I no sure it were a good idea to read my log... ~suicide -2022/05/18-