FOnline Development > FOnline Projects

FOnline: Aftertimes

<< < (2/10) > >>

remake:

--- Quote from: kompreSor on February 21, 2017, 09:51:53 pm ---is that Remake of Reloaded by Remake?

--- End quote ---
Less compressed version.

--- Quote from: fonliner on February 22, 2017, 08:21:45 pm ---Screenshots please.

--- End quote ---
I don't have time for screens now but here you have some cut from work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Giiz7e3bIDU

Wire:
Considering that you don't seem to be changing lot of features of vanilla...
Why make your own server instead of working together with already existing one?

fonliner:
Ihmo, it doesn't look good but gonna check this out.

remake:

--- Quote from: fonliner on February 24, 2017, 02:03:25 pm ---Ihmo, it doesn't look good but gonna check this out.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: remake on February 24, 2017, 10:25:48 am ---some cut from work
--- End quote ---
It means this is not final view.

--- Quote from: Wire on February 24, 2017, 12:17:01 pm ---Considering that you don't seem to be changing lot of features of vanilla...
--- End quote ---
I don't have time for putting more images, movies, promos, proves, etc here. We don't need also the pointless discussions about it like why we didn't change this, didn't add other, removed workbenches from tents and bas... Seriously, I don't have time for it.

--- Quote from: Wire on February 24, 2017, 12:17:01 pm ---Why make your own server instead of working together with already existing one?

--- End quote ---
We have really long TODO list with our game and we want to make something different in FOnline.

Koniko:
I love how many people do have alot to write about but gave almost no contribution to the fonline community (except their excessive shitposting). It's always easy to complain but hard to provide any kind of support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version