Author Topic: Vault-Tec Tactical Assistant  (Read 10101 times)

Re: Vault-Tec Tactical Assistant
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2016, 08:19:52 pm »
This is really pathetic stuff.

Offline Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2016, 12:45:30 am »
I wonder if you talk about technical side or a concept in general ;)
Games are meant to be created, not played...

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2017, 06:26:14 pm »
Aaaah so thats what causing the lag when someone is hexing you. Like those milliseconds right before he fires. Its like hes getting attached to you like a magnet. From now on I will surely record every pvp encounter to detect people using this.

But I'm glad to see that people still have interest in this game, even if its for developing cheats.  ;D

Maybe I should release my AHK script for mining. It uses basic image recognition to see what rocks have materials on them and then he proceeds to go mining. But the script is pretty terrible and extremely buggy, only works during day time.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 06:45:30 pm by raynor009 »

Offline Slowhand

• Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2017, 07:06:17 pm »
Aaaah so thats what causing the lag when someone is hexing you. Like those milliseconds right before he fires. Its like hes getting attached to you like a magnet. From now on I will surely record every pvp encounter to detect people using this.

But I'm glad to see that people still have interest in this game, even if its for developing cheats.  ;D

Maybe I should release my AHK script for mining. It uses basic image recognition to see what rocks have materials on them and then he proceeds to go mining. But the script is pretty terrible and extremely buggy, only works during day time.

You could name it: Salvaged Vault-Tec Scavanging Module

Offline adumbperson

• Turn around in orbit!
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2017, 05:21:48 am »
Oh my god!

I do salute the exploit while I do hate the result.

Anyway this is not the only cheat used on FOnline...

2238 had already bots...

It's unfortunate cuz game play fun flies so quick while you realize it's not skill at all...

Also when you get spotted....

Time says everything in time.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 05:23:46 am by adumbperson »
How did I end in delivery with that kind of log about me... my god... I no sure it were a good idea to read my log... ~suicide -2022/05/18-

Offline Slowhand

• Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2017, 07:05:40 pm »
2238 had already bots...

Every game that a simple macro bot can play, should be played by a simple macro bot. Most MMOs have bots, that is due to tedium is introduced to the game as content. It's and old and failing concept.

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2017, 12:09:10 pm »
Yup. If you don't want bots to be used, change the way the game is played. We have learned this much too late as well.

Offline adumbperson

• Turn around in orbit!
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2017, 12:54:55 am »
You going too far guyz...

It's just players... they shud at first learn to play...

And everything gonna be okay...
How did I end in delivery with that kind of log about me... my god... I no sure it were a good idea to read my log... ~suicide -2022/05/18-