Author Topic: FOnline : Fo4You™  (Read 19035 times)

FOnline : Fo4You™
« on: August 10, 2016, 03:45:07 pm »
Hello everybody.

My name is Denis. And I'm 32 years old, and yes I am a fan of Fallout series.

A long time ago, I played on the server in 2238, and it was very interesting, I met it with a lot of people. And I loved it. Now I want to remember the past. The running time of the data based server 2238 but with some changes to the code. Maybe we are waiting for you, those who remember how it was ...

Description:
Link to download the game client
https://yadi.sk/d/sb-zghTq3PDQym
(Change the IP address of the server in the settings)
RemoteHost=31.134.161.166
RemotePort=4000
We provide a server without requiring anything in return, and we expect the same attitude from the players.

https://vk.com/fonline4you
Server Job 24 \ 7
Localization only game client and server English language
Thank you for being with us.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 10:40:25 am by anvd24new »

Re: FOnline : Fo4You™
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 06:18:16 pm »
Nice! Keep up the good work :)
btw. During registration I noticed lack of window to set login and password. I checked this issue on original 2238 interface and later Tiny tank and both working ok, so looks like this particular version of interface (pure evil) is broken..
Here you have link to more fresh (and working with 2238 sdk) interfaces than this old pure evil - http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=b222c94f3dbb34dbe7bb0c54a1cc8102&board=18.0 (tiny tank and pure black blue are worth recommend)

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 06:41:52 pm »
Before registration if you see old interface black window just click play and you will download all new cahe/ with interface all fine i play all time whit Pure
https://vk.com/photo-43806977_428232906  main screen

https://vk.com/photo-43806977_428232907 character registration

You need change ip adress in config and download a new cache from server if YOU use my client on a top
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 06:48:50 pm by anvd24new »

Offline kompreSor

• FOnline 3
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 07:07:58 pm »
in my opition you should make start of game 1-2 week before announcement this server for geather players for fair start.

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 07:18:54 pm »
This is not a full session, is currently on the server in the game world have character Altruist, he circulates, gives cover and weapons and so on. View the gaming world, find altuist and you will understand that until the test period are all equal.

see a screenshot
https://vk.com/club43806977?z=photo-43806977_428182202%2Falbum-43806977_00%2Frev
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 07:20:49 pm by anvd24new »

Offline kompreSor

• FOnline 3
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 09:32:42 pm »
after 2 h of playing:
level uping skills by using them is too faster on 2nd lvl i had 300 odms
perk on every level and no lvl request on perk make this server monster op builds = no balanced pvp
crafting caps will make ecomony so broken.

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 07:26:36 am »
1.Uping ODMS to 300 i made for comfortable trevelling on world map on start level (groing % for outdorsman can be changed(in script), i will rebuild exp formula for this)
2.Perk noleveling(*) and perk every one level made by me for testing, and where a mater when you take superPerks on 1 level or 21(All other requirements for taking the perk should be observed, removed only by the level of demand.). 

-You think better back a system when you gain perk every 3 level?

3.Crafting cups this is not a big problem, CraftList i can change :) , and is currently crafting bottle caps is not profitable, it is easier to sell the extracted pieces of gold nugget, minerals and ores (and it's not just the ore and the high quality ore) on the economy is not much impact, but  I'll close this opportunity if you think so.

UPTD

1.Return leveling req for perks(data from wiki).
2.Return perk every 3 lvl.
3.Remove from craftlist bottlecups.

Server restarting
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 08:05:42 am by anvd24new »

Offline kompreSor

• FOnline 3
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2016, 05:00:30 pm »
can you show us some diffrents beetwen 2238 and Fo4You, make a proper changelog? playing on blinded server without any info do not attract many poeple.

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2016, 08:17:37 am »
Introducing changes to the server scripts, I tried to stick to ideas (Game for the players)

Major changes have affected only opportunities for contact with the world.

Well, there is a change in the skill system.Examples of the preparation of occupations light weapons, learning the profession atomate you raise your level of light weapons, this also applies to the big guns and energy weapons.The ability of first aid and the Doctor, just work from a given principle.I understood the lessons of the previous file server starts, and realized that the global Changes may not like the players. Because it was created for more than one vote, and now decided to set receive perks each level, in contrast to the classics in 3 levels.(nou to 21 lev el you have chose 20 perks for a character, and it's make you char much stronger)

Vote is here  https://vk.com/club43806977?w=wall-43806977_2672%2Fall

When I can collect all that got used changes, I'll post a list, or at least try to do it.

The main difference between the 2238 and Fo4Yu at last, take it easy. I want to add maximum comfort without spoiling the game.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 01:31:07 pm by anvd24new »

Offline Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2016, 05:36:53 pm »
Amazing. I hope it will bring back some nice memories about 2238. Will give it a shot.

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2016, 07:14:40 pm »
Amazing. I hope it will bring back some nice memories about 2238. Will give it a shot.

I hope so mi friend, i hope so :)))

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2016, 03:49:04 pm »
can you show us some diffrents beetwen 2238 and Fo4You, make a proper changelog? playing on blinded server without any info do not attract many poeple.

Level cap: 24.
Character have Perk every level.
Experience doubled.
No supply bases
(Cathedral, Sierra Army Depot and Mariposa in the original FOnline).
You can buy a base, regroup in players-driven factions and manage them.
You can buy and manage mercs.
Fallout 1 & 2 towns.
Only Fallout 2 towns are implemented in the original game.
A brand new worldmap, involving the whole southern California.
Gear is harder to get.
Have heavy armors (Such as Power armors, can be buy if you join to faction Enclave or BoS, can't be a crafted) and high-level weapons (Such as Gauss rifle, all weapons you can craft after learn professions like LightGunSmith or BigGunsGunSmith).
Have two ways for crafting, After learn a profession , you can craft a weapon not use a blueprint (recipe), but it will be cost you more engridients.
If you find blueprint, it will be easy.
Banking system dont have virtual money (no replication system).
Not all stuff trader can buy from you, some one need 5 mm ammo, some one Laser Rifle. If you try to sell some thing and it cost 0$, trader dont need this thing right now.
A crafting system is implemented and very important in game's economy: The PPC system, for Professions-Production-Crafting.Here is a small list of some notable differences with the original FOnline game.

Сервер запущен и работает
The server is up and running

Запуск первой сессии сервера Fo4You состоится 2 сентября в 08:00 по Московскому времени.
Launch of the first Fo4You server session held on September 2 at 08:00 Moscow time.

And if U want help Us, or U have some qestions, try chat with me in ICQ my number 463-598-995 Denis Zhdanov ( [MODUL]TAPOH@ )
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 12:03:01 pm by anvd24new »

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 12:08:41 pm »
A number of updates.
-Added new methods for making caps
-added loot armor top with the Enclave and the Brotherhood of Steel
-change craft list and profession
-Added options 4 sale grenades to gunsmiths(Gunrunners - Elmer)
-Added options for sale broken Armors
-Small fixes just by a few

The server is still running.
Let heath road will be safe for you

**** really need people who could help with the writing of new scripts, editing the old and adding new unique content

#Fonline #Fo4You #FalloutOnline

« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 12:12:26 pm by anvd24new »

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2016, 02:04:08 pm »
Good day comrades.
I created a facebook group for dialogue and questions.
I will try to respond promptly to your questions there.
 All correspondence will be there to be conducted in English, which I hope will be a plus.
After all, as I understand not everyone is convenient to use so popular in Russia VK(Vkontakte)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1771560299726034/

Offline Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2018, 10:18:18 pm »
Are you tired of people? Fed up with interactions? Bored to death with a must of having small-talks, chit-chats and conversations?
Have you ever thought of running yourself a FOnline singleplayer session, but were too lazy to establish yourself a server on your wooden, coal-propelled PC?
Do you posses some form of autism? A desperate hunger of hamstering pixels just for the sake of doing so? Ever wondered what it would be like to play with an ultimate lumberjack character?

Worry no more, just a few clicks to solve all the issues! Introducing FOnline4You(tm)!

Basically it's yet another 2238/Reloaded clone with minor changes. I've found two of them interesting:
- level perks come along each 3 levels after 24th level (pic related), although I haven't received one at level 30 for some reason

- sciencing stuff gives the enormous amount of XP (pic related), making a leveling of non-combat characters very easy

Obviously first one makes balancing PvP impossible and pointless, but since the average playercount is around 0,5, this is not a problem. Plus it allows to create and grind really powerful PvE character without abusing admin panel. Oh, HP's are gaining each level (with 10 EN by 5 HP), making Lifegiver perks questionable.

Crafting has been messed up with in a way you are unable to craft anything useful without a profession. Seriously, no flamer or laser pistol until you get the right profession. Crafting tables haven't been changed as far as I've noticed. Due to a semi-negative playercount all mines are widely open and full of rocks to dig.

Reloaded Wiki applies in most cases, it's a clone after all. NameColorizing works very random, sometimes it's OK, mostly not. No idea why, nobody to ask, zero fucks given.

If you need a company, there's a lot of options to pick from:

Roleplaying a shy nerd surrounded by hot chicks and pretending he's busy with his cellphone is also possible:

I'm having some twisted and perverted autism kind of fun frying peasants and whatnot with double Pyromaniac (not possible to get anywhere else). Thank you Denis, whichever gulag you might be nowadays at. It looks like this server is running in some sort of auto-pilot mode until someone detaches the plug. Weeheeeee!

And I'm not the worst hopeless case. Someone bothered to run a successful TC in few towns. Yes, it's marked in PipBoy stats. Bow to the autism king!
Nie biegaj za stadem.