Other > Offtopic

Greetings

(1/2) > >>

AnarchCassius:
I just want to say hi and thank everyone who has contributed to this community.

I got into Fallout when I found 1, 2 and Tactics all for sale super cheap and it's been one of my favorite series. The trouble was the only one with multiplayer (Tactics) had the buggiest and least feature packed version of the engine. While I like the VATS games the SPECIAL system was always one of my favorite parts of the game (I am also a 3rd ed D&D fan). When FO3 came out I looked for anything like this, I actually found references to the project then but it seemed half-finished, Russian only and probably dead. I looked into some options for making my own but lack of time and other projects kept me back.

So I am super excited to see what has happened. FOnline is a dream game as far as I am concerned and I hope it continues to be developed.

fonliner:

--- Quote from: AnarchCassius on August 05, 2016, 02:39:43 am ---So I am super excited to see what has happened. FOnline is a dream game as far as I am concerned and I hope it continues to be developed.

--- End quote ---

Yes, totally agree. Classic Fallout game with ability play online was my dream many years ago...

Forrest:
FOnline was my favorite game back in its prime. It was probably one of the most hated members of the community then. ill never forget all the suicide bombers trying to kill me or people associated with me at NCR.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R:

--- Quote from: Forrest on August 30, 2016, 09:00:51 am ---FOnline was my favorite game back in its prime. It was probably one of the most hated members of the community then. ill never forget all the suicide bombers trying to kill me or people associated with me at NCR.

--- End quote ---

Or when you have 5 people trying to hex you with grease guns and 2 of them use single shots xD

But the disappointing thing about the current state of fonline is that the player base is split between 2 servers. I honestly wish Reloaded, fonline 2, and AoP team to make one mega server but all of them have different agendas...

Slowhand:

--- Quote from: S.T.A.L.K.E.R on September 01, 2016, 05:45:27 am ---Or when you have 5 people trying to hex you with grease guns and 2 of them use single shots xD

But the disappointing thing about the current state of fonline is that the player base is split between 2 servers. I honestly wish Reloaded, fonline 2, and AoP team to make one mega server but all of them have different agendas...

--- End quote ---

Isn't like more than 2 servers? Anyways, it's split alright, but then again, with double the numbers, still low pop. The ways to invite new players to the game must be enhanced.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version