Author Topic: Maps, Scenery and Tiles  (Read 3567 times)

Maps, Scenery and Tiles
« on: August 02, 2016, 11:06:04 pm »
originally mapped for fonline project aop but feel free to use this stuff if you want since i am the creator.

contains 8 locations which would need some "fast" rework if u want to use it for your project plus some assigning for the unique tiles, scenery and getting rid of the scriptmodule attachments on the containers...

was mapped with sdk (rev404 i believe) mapper, so i dont know how it behave on 2238 mapper.

feel free to use it for whatever you want. if i improve some scenery ill keep this updated here aswell as if i update any other stuff ... i wanted to rework some stuff but never came to, but its ready to use gud for some indie game i think.

greetz kurwier.

PM me

forgot some tile scenery: PM me
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 02:55:54 am by FrankenStone »

Offline Slowhand

• Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!
Re: Maps, Scenery and Tiles
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 11:16:31 pm »
It wants me to register at megaupload :( I dont do maps, but I'll  check the scenery later.

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 10:50:58 pm »
Very cool, glad to see stuff being made for this game still. Please upload any further developments.

As for the DL, Click the download in browser link to avoid naggage. It does some weird thing were it precaches the file and then you instasave.

Offline Slowhand

• Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 11:43:12 pm »
As for the DL, Click the download in browser link to avoid naggage. It does some weird thing were it precaches the file and then you instasave.

I tried that ofc, but it did not work last time, said I already used up the limit or something, today it worked, I checked the staircase to the cellar, looks cool.

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 01:58:59 pm »
Thanks for sharing