FOnline Development > FOnline Projects

FOnline 2238: Requiem 3rd Session

<< < (2/9) > >>

kompreSor:
u mean confising with what word? 2238, Requiem or 3rd( 3 better than 2)?

Wipe:
It's neither Requiem or 2238...

raynor009:
I don't want to upset you or anything.. but I don't see the reason for some of the changes you made:

1.Deleted hotkeys: Why? Before that people were you using macros, it was introduced especially to stop that.
2. Deleted followers and you brought back Sex Appeal? Again why? As far as I remember Sex Appeal was as pointless as Blody Mess. And why disable the folowers? They were a cheaper alternative to the mercs and IMO they would add more depth to the game, make it more fun.
3. Deleted encounter containers: They were a great way for people who just started out to get their hands on some caps and good gear and it would also give you something to do other than idling in NCR.
4. The loyalty system was put in place so people wouldn't just make lvl 1 alts. with 10CH and then camp on WM with dozens of super mutants.

IMO the changes you made are for the worse. But hey, Gl with your server.

PS> If you need a forum, I can make a subdomain of your choosing and host it on my server. PM me if you want.

SEGA_RUS:

--- Quote from: Wipe on September 04, 2015, 10:07:06 pm ---It's neither Requiem or 2238...

--- End quote ---
Really? 3rd session has gone. 2238 is dead.
Requiem is a Mass in the Catholic Church offered for the repose of the soul or souls of one or more deceased persons, using a particular form of the Roman Missal.

--- Quote from: raynor009 on September 05, 2015, 12:25:42 am ---I don't want to upset you or anything.. but I don't see the reason for some of the changes you made:

1.Deleted hotkeys: Why? Before that people were you using macros, it was introduced especially to stop that.
2. Deleted followers and you brought back Sex Appeal? Again why? As far as I remember Sex Appeal was as pointless as Blody Mess. And why disable the folowers? They were a cheaper alternative to the mercs and IMO they would add more depth to the game, make it more fun.
3. Deleted encounter containers: They were a great way for people who just started out to get their hands on some caps and good gear and it would also give you something to do other than idling in NCR.
4. The loyalty system was put in place so people wouldn't just make lvl 1 alts. with 10CH and then camp on WM with dozens of super mutants.

IMO the changes you made are for the worse. But hey, Gl with your server.

PS> If you need a forum, I can make a subdomain of your choosing and host it on my server. PM me if you want.

--- End quote ---
1. What is now main in FOnline PvP? Fast use SS and shoot in right limb. That's why hotkeys exists, but not here. We don't have hotkeys on 3rd session of 2238.
2. They are same like Mercs, but they don't cost anything and they are respawning. And again We don't have followers on 3rd session of 2238.
3. They gives you easy farm. As I understand gameplay on 3rd sesion was: Mine-fight for resources-craft-win\loose-reutrn.
4. Yes. Just kill Master with ~40 hp and they are gone.
My main targen is making copy of 3rd session 2238. I don't care about useless things like Sex Appeal. They was and they must be.

SEGA_RUS:
Small hotfix:
-You can now get caps from Altruist(was demand Strength > 99)
-Outfiter now gives legit items. Reported by Koniko.
-Mitia fix. Repotred by kompreSor.
-Maximum summ of professions now is 5.
-Increased mercs\slaves\brahmins Carry Weight.
-Replication time now is 60 seconds.
-Removed Telsa Helmet variant from Outfiter dialog.
-Small scripts fixes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version