General > Features & Articles

Basic Development Tutorial for FOnline.

<< < (6/7) > >>

Slowhand:

Slowhand:

Slowhand:
a

Powerack:
Hi, I have a problem with the World Editor. This program started only once. I looked at the control and turned it off. When I tried to turn it on again, only a white window appeared and nothing went on. I tried running the program as an administrator, just like I tested compatibility with Windows XP and Windows 7. Nothing helps. I have Windows 10 Pro and .NET Framework 4 installed. Can you help me somehow? Thank you for your answer.

Ghosthack:

--- Quote from: Powerack on November 14, 2018, 03:37:27 pm ---Hi, I have a problem with the World Editor. This program started only once. I looked at the control and turned it off. When I tried to turn it on again, only a white window appeared and nothing went on. I tried running the program as an administrator, just like I tested compatibility with Windows XP and Windows 7. Nothing helps. I have Windows 10 Pro and .NET Framework 4 installed. Can you help me somehow? Thank you for your answer.

--- End quote ---

Hi, see https://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,30010.0.html - this is an old bug.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version